Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: No Excuses, Kovalev Proved He Wanted To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alvarez did not fight with the same intensity he showed in the 1st fight

Comment

I had a lot to say after Alvarez won. I even thought that Kov was done. Mcgirt truly helped this man out. Kov used his faster hands, right hand punches to the left arm of Alvarez, a jab, body punches and combos to dominate Alvarez and that was very impressive to watch. And he took Alvarezs best shots and didn't blink.

Comment

I don't understand what people are talking about when they say Alvarez looked different/bad compared to the 1st fight.

Did you guys even watch the first fight, or just look up the result/finish?

He ended it with a great punch but was clearly losing up to that point.

Not taking anything away from Alvarez, it wasn't some shady political **** like the Ward fights, it was a great punch and he's a good fighter.

I just don't see how it was that different. He just didn't land the big one this time.

Comment

You can tell people are still butt hurt at the fact that Ward has 2 wins over Kovalev, they find every reason to bring him up and that fight happened years ago lol GET OVER IT

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            You can tell people are still butt hurt at the fact that Ward has 2 wins over Kovalev, they find every reason to bring him up and that fight happened years ago lol GET OVER IT
            proves how much it hurt, THEM

Comment

The 116-112 cards are a disgrace. 120-108 was the correct score...maybe 119-109

Comment

Alvarez clearly took a dive last night. Kovalev looked like crap and unsteady on his legs all night. Sad night for boxing, the fans lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  he should have given the "I over trained excuse" so kovalev can have a taste of his own medicine of devaluing someone's hardwork..but he's a class act
                  I give it about 2 months tops and Alvarez will come out with reasons why he lost the fight. They all do. I wouldnt attach sainthood in this area to Alvarez just yet. And obviously Kovalev was right about over training for the first fight because he proved it last night and Buddy mcGirt backed that up.
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-03-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I want to see Kovalev put Gilberto Ramirez in to a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                      Somebody needed to proof-read this before publishing...
                      This is not the first time or the last. Boxing scene would rather publish first for page views and considers its readers idiots who can’t spell anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X