Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Pacquiao Was Not 100%, Floyd Rematch Will Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Peckerhead WILL NOT face nor fight PAC unless he see’s a DEFINITE BREAKDOWN in PAC that he absolutely knows he will overcome!

His ONLY money gig is his 0 !��

Peckeredhead has not taken a risk fight in twenty years and he is not about to face PAC with two good arms, ain’t happening!!������
    What if Floyd had come back to fight Broner? Would you be crapping all over him for that? 100% you would be. Pacman looked terrible, against somebody who throws 8 punches per round and was never good to begin-with. If that's not easy pickens enough for Floyd then I don't know what is. He's just acting uninterested to get more money.

Floyd will destroy Pac, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Wbc has proven that they have no morals and nothing is below them if it gives them an opportunity to make money off of fighters. If this fight gets made, they will undoubtedly create a wbc senior circuit title decorated with walking canes, wheel chairs and a life alert buzzer. Bunch of low lifes.
      Lol lol lololol! So true! And so sad...

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Floyd will destroy Pac, again.
        Lol, I'm not saying Floyd wouldn't beat this version of Pacquiao, but I'm not getting into it now. My question is when did you see him destroying Pacquiao? It never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That was BS as well. You got me confused with a casual fan.. Floyd wins he just doesn't need the extra help to keep him purtyboy and bubble wrapped.
          Fair enough.

Comment

This is a huge money fight indeed and Sulaiman's eye is set on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Pac should focus on Errol Spence and Thurman.
              ------------------------

PAC always focus on guys like Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Broner, Horn, Algieri etc.
              They are all less risky. The day PAC fights a true WW guy like Spence or Thurman is the day pigs will fly

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Peckerhead WILL NOT face nor fight PAC unless he see’s a DEFINITE BREAKDOWN in PAC that he absolutely knows he will overcome!

Peckeredhead has not taken a risk fight in twenty years and he is not about to face PAC with two good arms, ain’t happening!!😂😂😂
                ----------------------
                Floyd will not be fighting Brandon Rios who had just lost Alvarado when PAC fought him
                Floyd did not fight Mathysse who is past his prime and irrelevant in the WW division
                Floyd did not fight Mosley right after Mosley had lost. PAC did fight Mosley right after Mosley got beat up by Floyd.
                Floyd did not fight a virtual unknown like Algieri or Jeff Horn but PAC sure did
                Floyd did not fight Broner who had lost his last 4 fights but PAC did
                Floyd did not get KTFO by Marquez in 2011 but PAC did
                Floyd did not force Oscar or Cotto or Margarito to fight him at any catchweight. PAC did that

Can you name one single risky fight that PAC took in the last 10 years???

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Always same story beat this killer to fight me talk.
                  Floyd didn't fight killers. If Floyd can fight non boxers like Connor and tension don't ask Pac to fight spence when Floyd wouldn't at 38 years young
                  --------------------

You mean killers like Brandon Rios or Algieri or Horn or Mathysse or Broner or David Diaz? Is that what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    I like fights, but I can't recall ever getting my balls sweaty over one.
                    pi ss of you got your rocks off every time butterbean got in the ring

Comment

Still no mention of what rd Pac was injured. Video proof to back that up is delaying the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X