Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio Judge who served 9 months for assaulting his wife killed her yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ohio Judge who served 9 months for assaulting his wife killed her yesterday

In 2014 an Ohio judge punched his then-wife 20 times and slammed her head against the dashboard of his car five times, breaking her orbital bone in front of their children. He served only 9 months and was subsequently hired by the Mayor of Cleveland. Yesterday he killed her.
    https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2018...ue#incart_push

Politics is corrupt, christina garcia won an overwhelming majority after she was exposed as a sex harrasser hypocrite, because of the no snitch culture in the hood, they are program to defend and be loyal evil sad stuff.

Comment

Fool looks like Jessie Jackson's little brother. Lethal injection, get it done

Comment

Notonly should he get the chair, the Mayor that hired him should be forced out of office.

Comment

When are we gonna address the mental illness in the black community instead of just chalking it up to ghetto violence?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Fool looks like Jessie Jackson's little brother. Lethal injection, get it done
            Perfect.. I can’t stop laughing .. jhonny is laughing like a chiwawa fool..

I needed this.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Notonly should he get the chair, the Mayor that hired him should be forced out of office.
              This kinda stuff is unbelieve-able funny...

I gotta take jhonny out,,,,

Comment

Working...
              X