Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG (MIGHT) not be that great, but Canelo Alvarez is inferior vs similar sized opp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Actually, they both equally suck and are equally overrated!

Neither are better than the other. Otherwise, we would've seen a clear victory.
    aka "the weight bully at welterweight and jr mw couldnt be beaten by my hero"....sad

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      aka "the weight bully at welterweight and jr mw couldnt be beaten by my hero"....sad
      Yes, because both suck!

Who is my hero? These are boxers I don't know personally and they don't know me personally. You need to have an IQ level similar to room temperature to think any boxer that I don't know personally or any boxer that don't know me personally is going to be my hero.

Comment

Yes, because both suck!

Who is my hero? These are boxers I don't know personally and they don't know me personally. You need to have an IQ level similar to room temperature to think any boxer that I don't know personally or any boxer that don't know me personally is going to be my hero.
        oh you can stop pretending...nobody is buying it...

you say both guys suck but the thread is about canelo being a weight bully and not being great...meanwhile you say golovkin "MIGHT" not be great in parantheses...you arent even halfway decent at hiding the agenda here you gimp

Comment

oh you can stop pretending...nobody is buying it...

you say both guys suck but the thread is about canelo being a weight bully and not being great...meanwhile you say golovkin "MIGHT" not be great in parantheses...you arent even halfway decent at hiding the agenda here you gimp
          Or perhaps I changed my mind / opinion since in my last comment, I clearly stated that both are EQUALLY as bad as each other (or did you forget to read that part)?

Yes, I thought Golovkin was better than he actually. I was massively disappointed by him, to the point that he is one of the most overrated boxers in history in my opinion now. However, the same also applies to Canelo Alvarez. Any criticism toward one guy without applying the same criticism to the other is bias and will be considered an agenda.

Golovkin is a horrible boxer and Canelo Alvarez couldn't beat this horrible Golovkin decisively. So what does that make Canelo Alvarez? Golovkin is meant to be a plodder. A robot. A one dimensional boxer. A stiff. A boxer with limited / one dimensional defense. A boxer with no head movement. So what does that make Canelo when he couldn't beat this overrated overratedlovkin more decisively? It makes Canelo the same overratednelo.

Comment

Or perhaps I changed my mind / opinion since in my last comment, I clearly stated that both are EQUALLY as bad as each other (or did you forget to read that part)?

Yes, I thought Golovkin was better than he actually. I was massively disappointed by him, to the point that he is one of the most overrated boxers in history in my opinion now. However, the same also applies to Canelo Alvarez. Any criticism toward one guy without applying the same criticism to the other is bias and will be considered an agenda.

Golovkin is a horrible boxer and Canelo Alvarez couldn't beat this horrible Golovkin decisively. So what does that make Canelo Alvarez? Golovkin is meant to be a plodder. A robot. A one dimensional boxer. A stiff. A boxer with limited / one dimensional defense. A boxer with no head movement. So what does that make Canelo when he couldn't beat this overrated overratedlovkin more decisively? It makes Canelo the same overratednelo.
            or it could make canelo a guy that thought he was in with a monster hbo and media made him out to be......and he gave him too much respect

perhaps in the rematch canelo wont respect him as much

either way golovkin is the bigger guy with more experience against bigger guys...golovkin was supposed to end canelos career and put his lights out...and he couldnt...sad

Comment

or it could make canelo a guy that thought he was in with a monster hbo and media made him out to be......and he gave him too much respect

either way golovkin is the bigger guy with more experience against bigger guys...golovkin was supposed to end canelos career and put his lights out...and he couldnt...sad
              He’s trying to be accepted into the Nelo bandwagon. All you have to remind him that an 18 year old Nelo was fighting at Welter in 2008... fighting at 140 by 15...

Whereas ggg was milking Amateur fights and turning pro at 25...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                He’s trying to be accepted into the Nelo bandwagon. All you have to remind him that an 18 year old Nelo was fighting at Welter in 2008... fighting at 140 by 15...

Whereas ggg was milking Amateur fights and turning pro at 25...
                this gggroupie is clearly an amatuer himself....makes up snazzy nickname to bash canelo calling him overatenelo...doesnt make any name to bash golovkin...says hes not a fan of either and thinks both sucks

this **** aint adding up

Comment

this gggroupie is clearly an amatuer himself....makes up snazzy nickname to bash canelo calling him overatenelo...doesnt make any name to bash golovkin...says hes not a fan of either and thinks both sucks

this **** aint adding up
                  It’s one of Maxi’s 7 alts

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Chavez Jr?? Kirkland?? Angulo???
                    They don't count. None of them do. Don't be naïve Larry

Comment

Lol what, ****ty excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X