Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You People Mad In Britain Electing Corbyn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You People Mad In Britain Electing Corbyn?

He's like Bernie Sanders, but worse, because in Europe you guys are actually open to communism a lot more than America. This guy is horrible, please explain yourself.

He hasn't been elected, but rather made to seem electable. He is garbage, and the UK is fucked if they go that route.

Comment

The election was a shambles, all its done is means more red tape and nobody in the country having any real power.

Theresa may sucks as a leader anyway. Should never have been the leader of the tories, they needed dare i say it someone more like trump with some balls about them.

Comment

Theresa May is shambolic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          He hasn't been elected, but rather made to seem electable. He is garbage, and the UK is fucked if they go that route.
          Well yeah, but after this snap election, this guy is a pubic hair away from power. This guy is pretty a much a literal communist.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Well yeah, but after this snap election, this guy is a pubic hair away from power. This guy is pretty a much a literal communist.
            Definitely closer than he should be, but it is looking like May will take it by making a coalition with the DUP. I think if she wilted, he would actually have a better chance, so I like that she is being strong and resisting calls for her to step down.

I agree though. I love the Brits, but they must be out of their minds. After everything that has gone on, to let that bum get that close is France-like.

Comment

Boris fucking Johnson is favourite to replace May. We're ****ed for the next two terms, the next election will be a choice between Boris and Corbyn.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-09-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Boris fucking Johnson is favourite to replace May. We're ****ed for the next two terms, the next election will be a choice between Boris and Corbyn.

Comment

If he supports Brexit, I support him.

Comment

Boris Johnson looks like a poor mans version of Donald Trump.

Comment

Working...
                    X