Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmation Victor Ortiz Turned Down The Rios Fight! IS AFRAID OF GETTING KO BY RIOS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Ortiz Is the girl you see at the bar and is a 10+ but is alone all night.

You go talk to her and realize that she is just a barbie doll with a pea for brains.

God gave him the ability, the physical condition, but forgot to give the MF a brain.

Comment

A never-was that is 6 years past his best date.

****ing bum. Greatest moment in the world was when this fan threw trash at a walking heap of garbage:

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Victor Ortiz Is the girl you see at the bar and is a 10+ but is alone all night.

You go talk to her and realize that she is just a barbie doll with a pea for brains.

God gave him the ability, the physical condition, but forgot to give the MF a brain.
        hahahahah dude.. the things you say.. funny as hell!!!!!!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          A never-was that is 6 years past his best date.

****ing bum. Greatest moment in the world was when this fan threw trash at a walking heap of garbage:
          lmfao I completely forgot about this HAHAHAHA dude literally was like man **** this bum, babe gather me up some trash in pile so I can toss at this clown lmfao.

I remember that dude interview he said it cause of some foul shit ortiz did, I guess the story goes ortiz got some underage girl drunk and ****ed her but she was like 14 or something real young like that.

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
            hahahahah dude.. the things you say.. funny as hell!!!!!!! hahaha
            Thank you! Just trying to keep it real, lol!

Comment

I don't even want to see Alvarado, Rios or Victor on my screen anymore. So this is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                I don't even want to see Alvarado, Rios or Victor on my screen anymore. So this is fine by me.
                but why not rios though you act like rios has been taking L's non stop lol

He has 3 loses, alvardo, pacquaio and bradley.

ortiz and alvardo been beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  but why not rios though you act like rios has been taking L's non stop lol

He has 3 loses, alvardo, pacquaio and bradley.

ortiz and alvardo been beaten to death.
                  I don't think Rios is fully in it anymore and he was a fighter in his prime that thrived off his chin and heart, so when those start to go it's hard for me to believe he has another run in him and would be better off retiring, but if he wants to keep fighting on I wouldn't really mind but wouldn't be excited to watch.

I think be beats No Heart Victor Ortiz though.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Wow. Rios is one of my favorite fighters from that era, but he's shot to ****, has no power at 147 (or 140 for that matter), and is slow as hell now. He would get KTFO by Ortiz. Brutally.
                    Ortiz quits inside of 9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      I don't think Rios is fully in it anymore and he was a fighter in his prime that thrived off his chin and heart, so when those start to go it's hard for me to believe he has another run in him and would be better off retiring, but if he wants to keep fighting on I wouldn't really mind but wouldn't be excited to watch.

I think be beats No Heart Victor Ortiz though.
                      I think rios is good, he literally looked amazing against alvardo then top rank fucked up and sat rios down for like a year and rios got too fat had to lost 45lbs to the bradley fight and even then rios gave bradley some work till rios body couldnt hold up anymore. I think rios still has alot more at least alot more than people will care to give him.

Comment

Working...
                      X