• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked my laptop screen

Just thought I'd let everyone know

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
    Just thought I'd let everyone know
    i spilt booze on my laptop once and it was fucked. Had to spend 450 on another

Comment

I just rang the shop I bought it from and they said that it would be £140 for them to just "take a look and examine it". **** that!

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
        I just rang the shop I bought it from and they said that it would be £140 for them to just "take a look and examine it". **** that!
        How old is it? might be easier just to buy another.

Sell it as spare/repair on Ebay

Comment

I dropped pepsi on mine once then while trying franticly to clean it drop my lit spliff tail on the muthafuka for extra stupidness

Lapas was fuked but i left it upside down tried it a day lata and it was fine..

Comment

I got it last december, cost me £500 and to a guy my age that's a lot! Devastated!

Comment

dont worry,get another one or use one at the internet lounge

Comment

I'm sorry about that Raging Bull.Last year my College dorm mate accidentally spilled Soda on my old laptop,and ruined it(Freshman year).My Parent's had bought it for me when I graduated Hs,so it was special to me.Anyways in the long run he ended up buying me a brand new laptop.

But I know what you're going through,Hopefully something good will happen to you;better than you even expected

Comment

Thanks Flex, I hope something good does happen to me 'cos I'm having a hideous run of luck at the moment

The laptop still works but it has evident crack marks all over the screen. The tech guys said it was a "bleeding screen", the glass itself isn't cracked but the display inside!

Comment

Working...
                  X