Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Soon To Recognize JERUSALEM As OFFICIAL ISRAELI CAPITAL?! Thoughts!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    It always been recognize like the capital, not officially but everybody knows that.
    Everybody? The United Nations has never recognized it, why, because they also empathize for the Palestinian conflict... Israel is not a permanent member for this exact reason, and this will cause a huge stir with allied relationships if Trump trolls about this. It's a very serious issue.... more than a Mexican wall...we're talking about Holy Land...and Holy wars are nothing new...

the conflict hasn't been resolved, and if it had been long ago, then ''Palestine'' wouldn't even be a narrative

Comment

It's their capitol. Not only did God give it to them, they went out and won it in the Six Day War.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        Everybody? The United Nations has never recognized it, why, because they also empathize for the Palestinian conflict... Israel is not a permanent member for this exact reason, and this will cause a huge stir with allied relationships if Trump trolls about this. It's a very serious issue.... more than a Mexican wall...we're talking about Holy Land...and Holy wars are nothing new...

the conflict hasn't been resolved, and if it had been long ago, then ''Palestine'' wouldn't even be a narrative
        Slow down skippy, everybody as the common person. But you just showed your true agenda

Comment

Slow down skippy, everybody as the common person. But you just showed your true agenda
          my agenda? I'm not the UN, idiot..

show some respect, you're probably some dumb American, but us Turks have border control so that the enemies don't flood into Europe as we're NATO protocol, for YEARS!

only Agenda on my watch is to see Alvarez kick Gennady's ass again. Viva Tacos and good Mexican foodz

Comment

my agenda? I'm not the UN, idiot..

show some respect, you're probably some dumb American, but us Turks have border control so that the enemies don't flood into Europe as we're NATO protocol, for YEARS!

only Agenda on my watch is to see Alvarez kick Gennady's ass again. Viva Tacos and good Mexican foodz
            OK skippy. Don't get your panties so bunched up so quickly. Your a sensitive little thing

Comment

Trump says he's all for americas interests but Israel interests aren't American interests. They'll drag us into ww3

Comment

OK skippy. Don't get your panties so bunched up so quickly. Your a sensitive little thing
                you said ''agenda.'' don't play the fool.

Comment

you said ''agenda.'' don't play the fool.
                  Because you do. You injected your opinion like it is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Trump says he's all for americas interests but Israel interests aren't American interests. They'll drag us into ww3
                    the front runner contractor/salesmen for the infamous wall/gate for Mexico/USA border defense system are the same ''people'' that build Israel's wall defense systems...

Comment

Because you do. You injected your opinion like it is fact.
                      are you slow?

what ''opinion?''

the FACT is that Israel is not permanent member of the UN and the UN is partial to the Palestinian conflict. what ''opinion'' is that?

Are you following current news? what ''agenda'' are you talking about. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X