No announcement yet.

Johny Tapia vs Paulie Ayala

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johny Tapia vs Paulie Ayala

What do you think about decissions in this fights ,IMO Tapia edged first fight clearly ,teriffic fights nevertheless ,Chins of granite and will to win ,Tapia was one hell of a fighter.The southpaw switches and Jabs were amazing ,Ayala's left hook and abillity to match Tapias speed impressive.

Both very close fights, I had Ayala winning the first by 3 points and the second by 2 points. Certainly debatable, with Tapia being so popular I think people swayed towards him a lot you could argue he should've won both but too close to call either fight a robbery. Ayala was very good but his prime was very short.

Comment

I thought Tapia won both, in terms of playing high speed chess I felt he showed he was a better thinker than Paulie Ayala.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I thought Tapia won both, in terms of playing high speed chess I felt he showed he was a better thinker than Paulie Ayala.
        Definetly felt like Tapia was takeing over ,especialy in late rounds of 1st fight ,Alaya was stealing ends of a rounds ,maybe he just smoothered through this fight.

Comment

Working...
        X