No announcement yet.

I Am Currently In A Flirtationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Currently In A Flirtationship

Flirtationship is something that is more than a friendship but less than a relationship.

it feels damn good. it's a happier place. no expectations and all u do is have fun, have sex and have someone to be around when u want to. no ****ing commitments where u have to really put an effort.

this new chick that i am hanging out with is cool as ****! she knows what i want and i know what she just wants. when she's horny she'd just txt me and tell me where to meet, pays for the food, pays for the motel and gives me good pleasure. and when i am horny i just do the same as what she does.

any of u fellas are in this situation?

pics?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      pics?????????????
      dehins pwede bro pero yung scandal ipopost ko sa lugar natin baka mayare ako dito eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
        Flirtationship is something that is more than a friendship but less than a relationship.

it feels damn good. it's a happier place. no expectations and all u do is have fun, have sex and have someone to be around when u want to. no ****ing commitments where u have to really put an effort.

this new chick that i am hanging out with is cool as ****! she knows what i want and i know what she just wants. when she's horny she'd just txt me and tell me where to meet, pays for the food, pays for the motel and gives me good pleasure. and when i am horny i just do the same as what she does.

I call this ^^^ a Booty Call

Comment

So who gets blamed when both of you end up with a disease? Pretty sure you're not the only one she's messing with

Comment

Now I don't know what would qualify as a 'flirtationship' (all girls flirt)

But I'm sure as hell fucking in a cheap motel isn't flirting.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 01-25-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

you really gotta stop worry so much about women.

Comment

who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post

Sounds like you're a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    Sounds like you're a prostitute.

'come on home randy, I`ll fix you a nice blue jay burger'

Comment

Working...
                    X