Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I get treated like im exceptionally good looking by some women....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    so ur complaining about being good looking?
    No Im complaining because some women genuinely find me disgusting or ugly or worthless. Plenty seem to infact.

So it leaves me with alot of self doubt and pain.

One minute im hot the next im a 0.

WTF man

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ty brother cheered me up
      Anytime bro im here to help

Comment

....and like im ugly dirt by others?

I mean how is that possible? How can you go from one extreme to the other?

If a girl is good looking and ok shes not your type or something then you dont treat her like dirt , you treat her as semi valuable but you dont really care much either, you dont think shes disgusting.
        Women have types. U could not be their type.

Some women dig Brad Pitt some dont.

Some dudes dig some girls whilst not others.

Comment

....and like im ugly dirt by others?

I mean how is that possible? How can you go from one extreme to the other?

If a girl is good looking and ok shes not your type or something then you dont treat her like dirt , you treat her as semi valuable but you dont really care much either, you dont think shes disgusting.
          Two possible scenarios here...

1) CPS AKA Captain Penis Syndrome...

2) Well...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Women have types. U could not be their type.

Some women dig Brad Pitt some dont.

Some dudes dig some girls whilst not others.
            Thankyou, this may explain it. Thing is I dont dig a prime Jenifer Anderson, she was hot to all my mates, but to me as a face guy she just had a weird not so great face, but even tho shes not my type, she isnt dirt either, she just lost a few points, why isnt that the same for women?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Being honest, I'd smash.

Comment

Thankyou, this may explain it. Thing is I dont dig a prime Jenifer Anderson, she was hot to all my mates, but to me as a face guy she just had a weird not so great face, but even tho shes not my type, she isnt dirt either, she just lost a few points, why isnt that the same for women?
                It is the same but women dont only consider looks. Give some examples with what you are explaining

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Two possible scenarios here...

1) CPS AKA Captain Penis Syndrome...

2) Well...

That captain penus guy is fuqqin hilarious lol

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    It is the same but women dont only consider looks. Give some examples with what you are explaining
                    Like one girl will be trying to get in MY pants and shes good looking and she has a friend that also fancies me, both meet them both overly friendly and flirty, then they have an alright looking but very rough (poor) friend and she looks at me as if to say "so what"

Or one girl in a shop is trying to get with me despite having a bf, im such a wuss I dont even try to get back with her but thats good because im not the d-bag type that messes other guys around but anyway then I go on plenty of fish and try to get with a chick less attractive than her and me and shes not even interested, likes shes got much better offers and she is blatantly talking to other men that she prefers to me.

Shes below me, and shes rejecting me, its like wtf, and ouch

Comment

Working...
                    X