Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Manny Pacquiao's resume according to Boxrec:

Regional & Minor Titles

OPBF Flyweight Title (June 1997 - September 1998)
    WBC International Super Bantamweight Title (December 1999 - June 2001)
    WBC International Super Featherweight Title (September 2005 - November 2007)
    IBO World Junior Welterweight Title (May 2009 - January 2010)
    WBC Diamond Welterweight Title (November 2009)
    WBO International Welterweight Title (2x)(November 2013 - April 2014)(April 2016 - present)

The Ring Magazine Titles

World Featherweight Title (November 2003 - March 2005)
    World Junior Lightweight Title (March 2008 - July 2008)
    World Junior Welterweight Title (May 2009 - July 2010)
    Pacquiao vacated each title to fight in a higher weight division.

Lineal Titles

World Flyweight Title (December 1998 - September 1999)
    World Featherweight Title (November 2003 - March 2005)
    World Junior Lightweight Title (March 2008 - July 2008)
    World Junior Welterweight Title (May 2009 - July 2010)
    World Welterweight Title (April 2016 - present)

Major Organizational World Titles

WBC Flyweight Title
    IBF Junior Featherweight Title
    WBC Super Featherweight Title
    WBC Lightweight Title
    WBO Welterweight Title (2)
    WBC Super Welterweight Title

Awards & Recognition

2006, 2008 & 2009 ESPN Fighter of the Year
    2006, 2008 & 2009 Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year
    2006, 2008 & 2009 Boxing Writers Association of America Fighter of the Year
    2007 World Boxing Hall of Fame Fighter of the Year
    Pacquiao's second-round KO over Ricky Hatton was named the 2009 Ring Magazine Knockout of the Year.
    Pacquiao was voted the 2000-2009 "Fighter of the Decade" by the Boxing Writers Association of America.

Might wanna know your boxing facts before typing nonsense you casual newb
    Dude thats Earl trolling....he just changed his user name

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Be more interesting than a guy he beat twice before , especially seeing him destroy and stop a guy that he couldnt .

And on top of all that Manny wont fight WWs , because the top ones will take him out .
      Fk earning a fight, let's just ride the hype!
      Look, I have nothing against Spence but the hype is goofy fanboy shyt. Spence has one (1) good win against a guy who only had 1 good win. A guy who was a tune-up for Pac is Spence's crowning achievement now. Put it back in your pants, FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Look, I have nothing against Spence but the hype is goofy fanboy shyt. Spence has one (1) good win against a guy who only had 1 good win. Put it back in your pants, FFS.
        Algieri earned the fight with Manny by robbing Ruslan yet Errol just destroyed Algieri , you cant go down that road buddy , Manny can never do any wrong in the eyes of some , apply the same rules to all and Manny dont look so pretty .

Comment

Look, I have nothing against Spence but the hype is goofy fanboy shyt. Spence has one (1) good win against a guy who only had 1 good win. A guy who was a tune-up for Pac is Spence's crowning achievement now. Put it back in your pants, FFS.
          Why do u answer this dummy? I was abt to answer and saw hes been spitting the same sh#t for years. Im sure u look back at is earlier post he was saying Bradley would win.

This guy is a pure hater. When Manny was beating on guys Floyd beat he was probably the kind of guys saying it was Floyds leftover and they were done after Floyd beat them. Than what is Algieri than? LOL 120-102 but he couldnt finish Algieri, Manny s#cks lol.

Now Manny is ducking Spence and Spence is wayyyy better than Manny.... Unblievable

Comment

Algieri earned the fight with Manny by robbing Ruslan yet Errol just destroyed Algieri , you cant go down that road buddy , Manny can never do any wrong in the eyes of some , apply the same rules to all and Manny dont look so pretty .
            Rob Ruslan? Where did u get that? Stick and move is not the type of fighters u like anymore?

AND yes Manny shouldnt have fought Algieri, pure garbage fight, thats why a 120-102 scorecard showed this fight shouldnt have been made...

Comment

A old Pac, who started his career in the lower divisions came all the way up and still was dominant and still beat Algiri from pillar to post. Spence is a big WW who might end up a MW in his career, he better KO Aligri if a former flyweight put him down 6 times. Floyd would not even drop Algiri once, so Spence > Floyd right?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Why do u answer this dummy? I was abt to answer and saw hes been spitting the same sh#t for years. Im sure u look back at is earlier post he was saying Bradley would win.

This guy is a pure hater. When Manny was beating on guys Floyd beat he was probably the kind of guys saying it was Floyds leftover and they were done after Floyd beat them. Than what is Algieri than? LOL 120-102 but he couldnt finish Algieri, Manny s#cks lol.

Now Manny is ducking Spence and Spence is wayyyy better than Manny.... Unblievable
                Follow the thread you idiot , I said if Algieri earned the fight with Manny then it must be that Spence can say the same thats all , its not hard to be logical without going of left field into tit for tat stay on subject , its all hypothetical so what the fck are you really on about ,

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

Fair enough. I neglect to keep track of the trolls around here but now that you mention it, yea.
                  You know it's hype when calling an unproven fighter "good" isn't enough, they demand you exalt him to "best" status. Shame too because I'd be speaking Errol's praises around here if it weren't for the fact that he's getting WAY too much credit.

Comment

Fair enough. I neglect to keep track of the trolls around here but now that you mention it, yea.
                    You know it's hype when calling an unproven fighter "good" isn't enough, they demand you exalt him to "best" status. Shame too because I'd be speaking Errol's praises around here if it weren't for the fact that he's getting WAY too much credit.
                    Spence is the truth, he is very talented. But look at the title of the thread lol. Thats plain stupid

Comment

I say make it happen. Love to see the thoughts on how an old ass Pac was able to best the next Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X