No announcement yet.

Mayweather > Marquez > Paquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather > Marquez > Paquiao

don't agree? Fine, lets make Mayweather vs Marquez II at 147 and see what happens.

THOUGHT SO!

yeah why not but floyd has to fight in an agressive way...

Comment

Marquez just gets the legendary win of his career and Floyd fans already trying to downplay and ruin it.

You guys are a bitter bunch.

Comment

lol triangle theories

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Mexecuted

Comment

Pretty much how I have seen it.

Marquez P4P number 1 will be raised. No doubt.

He isn't, though.

Comment

Just because Marquez can time pac and take his power shots over 12 rounds, doesn't mean Floyd can too. They are two different fighters.

It doesn't matter anyway, it's all downhill from here for Pac. Floyd lost his chance to fight him in his prime after he beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                don't agree? Fine, lets make Mayweather vs Marquez II at 147 and see what happens.

THOUGHT SO!
                That is downright ridiculous.

Mayweather is way bigger than both legends.... I can tell you one thing though... their legacy is way > Mayweather's

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Just because Marquez can time pac and take his power shots over 12 rounds, doesn't mean Floyd can too. They are two different fighters.

It doesn't matter anyway, it's all downhill from here for Pac. Floyd lost his chance to fight him in his prime after he beat Cotto.

This is true, though it's a fight that was always in Floyd's favour because he is still close to being as fast as Manny and actually has better timing than JMM. I always said Manny had a good chance in the first 6 rds against Floyd to land something huge or do enough damage, but once Floyd get's that timing in Manny jumping into shots the way he does would have seen him jumping into str8 right hands and counter hooks.

Comment

Floyd is a great fighter, but I'm not a great fan of long periods of inactivity. Would he have maintained his zero if he had been active?

Comment

Working...
                    X