Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    TS do you have any articles on this prospect?
    I'm not even suppose to know about it. It just exploded within a week, my uncle was just there for the inital discovery. So I am one of the first to know about this.

Basically some top heavyweights (unnamed) sparring partners were at the gym in S.AFRICA Cape Town and they were like wow this kid is pretty big. So they put gloves on him and he literally dominated them. Professional fighters who sparred with champions like Wladimir were laid out within 2 rounds by a 13 year old kid who never even boxed. It was unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      I called the guy right now and he sounded pretty sincere. But anyways I asked some good questions and important questions.

Well first things first. Can I have some sparring/footage of this wonder kid?

Yes of course. It will be made aviable very soon.

How much 'power' do you say he have right now at age 13?
      I have been in contact and worked the camps of Tyrell Biggs, Lennox Lewis, K2 Brothers, Oliver Mccall, David Tua, Mike Tyson, and Michael Moorer. I can say that he at age 13 hits just as hard as any one of them in terms of single volume output.

Wow that is amazing
      Ya, obviously he got major weakness now in terms of combination but we are working on it he's only 13.

Is it legal to fight at such a young age?
      No. Not professionally. But we are looking in Europe maybe we can debut as a 17 year old or hopefully 16. We don't wanna enter Rios 2016, we really don't. He will kill every Olympian at 2016 so we don't want to hurt anyone. We just want to turn pro as soon as possible. We don't want to hurt anymore.

Wow. How do you think he'll do against Anthony Joshua or Erislandy Savon those Olympians?
      I don't want to brag but he will kill Savon. And hurt Joshua really badly. He's already much better than they are.

What is the 'ceiling' for this kid? In your opinion?
      Ceiling? Twice as good as the best version of Muhammad ALi. That is his ceiling.
      A future 6'7-6'8 250 pound super heavy who moves like a middleweight.
      I call bullshit. Everyone wants to go to the olympics if they start boxing early and are talented amateurs (mexicans are an exception). What competitions did the kid win? National championship? African championship?

Comment

I'm not even suppose to know about it. It just exploded within a week, my uncle was just there for the inital discovery. So I am one of the first to know about this.

Basically some top heavyweights (unnamed) sparring partners were at the gym in S.AFRICA Cape Town and they were like wow this kid is pretty big. So they put gloves on him and he literally dominated them. Professional fighters who sparred with champions like Wladimir were laid out within 2 rounds by a 13 year old kid who never even boxed. It was unreal.
        come on your kidding right!

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          that last answer makes me a little skeptical.any footage?
          Yep he said hes gonna send it within 2 days. I need to make sure to get his permission first though. He already said yes go ahead, but I wanna double confirm. My uncle is usually trust worthy, ESB(another boxing forum) knows him and he usually gives good and true information.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
            come on your kidding right!

.. We willsee. I'm waiting for the footage. I'm obviusly not gonna just stay up and wait rofl, I got finals next week. But I am prety excited (somewhat) I would be more excited if he's like 19 and turning pro though.... but still a cool story.

Comment

You expect us to believe that ****?

Comment

Thanks to my uncle, I called a sparring partner for Wladimir Klistschko

Name annoymous:

"Hey so can you tell me something about the Tiger kid?

"Ya well he's freakishly fast that's all I can say'

Did he knock you out or what

"Nah well well nah, it wasn't like that I wasn't really expecting him to HIT that HARD you know? I would have gotten him again if we fought again, but I had to go'

Wow amazing. When will the boxing media get ahold of this wonder boy? Oh man within a week at most, this kid is gonna be the most talked about fighter in the history of boxing within 1-2 weeks. Man ya he is the real deal man.

Comment

More conversation with his Boxing coach/sparring partner from London.

Hey so what I wanna know is more about this kid's power. Have you seen it close up?
                  Yep. The kid's power as of right now is equal to Lennox Lewis. Now keep in mind I was hurt by Lewis back in the days when I worked his camp. I know his power very well and this kid at age 13 hits as hard as LL and Wlad.

Wow. I am so pumped and I am so excited.
                  Ya well the issue right now is lack of permit. Nobody gonna unleash a 13 year old killer into the rings and kill kids. That is the issue, the only way for this kid to improve is to spar the Klistschos and David Haye right now. If we start him off at Junior Levels, he's just gonna beat up everyone and it's going to actually regress him.

Haha. Ok Stupid question but as a 13 year old kid, I know he's huge and all but how will he do against like Pacqiao or Mayweather or Guerro or Berto or Canelo?

That is a really stupid question, weight classes exist for a reason even for 13 year olds. But this 13 year old will knock out Floyd or Canelo in 1 minute. They are basically midgets compare to him even now. It's not fair. I will actually match him right now against Yoan Pablo Hernandez the CW Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I'mma take this with a grain of salt...

agreed.

lets see what this 13 year old "power puncher" looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      agreed.

lets see what this 13 year old "power puncher" looks like...
                      Ya hopefully he's the real deal. Boxing needs someone like him. Man I wish they let 13 year olds turn pro. He can like dehydrate to 168 and knock out Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X