Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers that are keeping the SWEET SCIENCE ALIVE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    Jean pascal is a boxer son, doesnt matter if he unorthordox, his form is that of a boxer. The boxer won. Pascal is a very good boxer.
    Pascal is a boxer? LOL the dude is athletic but he lacks fundamentals, he's as much a boxer as Pac is.

Ali beat the **** out Frasier, all three times. Frasier won the first one only because of the three year Lay off of Ali. The boxer won

Lewis vs Rockman. Rockman was a boxer, not a Brawler. Lewis came in fat from not training and making a movie. The first fight the boxer won, because rockman is a boxer. IN the rematch Lewis won by ko. The boxer won!!
    Rahman can box but he usually resorts to trading punches and relies on his power so he is a puncher most of the time.

Mayweather defeated Costillio twice, back 2 back, once even with one hand. [COLOR="red"]The boxer won!!!
    I didn't say Floyd lost, I said he struggled. Partly because of his injury and partly because of Castillo's style, even in the rematch he didn't look good.

Tyson vs holmes/spinks. At this point and time n Tysons career he was boxing
    LMAO Tyson has never been a boxer, he's always been a pressure fighter but he incorporated defense in his offense. Far from a boxer though.

Holmes was old, and spinks never came to fight. When Buster fought tyson, tyson was a brawler. He went away from the boxing that cus taught him due to partying and not training relying on his power only. The boxer won!!!
    So you give Holmes a pass for being past his best but you brag about Douglas beating Tyson who wasn't at his best?

Magarita vs Cotto, Cotto was out boxing Margarita easily, but the brick hands wore Cotto down. The rematch told the true story. The boxer won!!
    You have no proof Margarito had illegal handwraps. In the rematch both fighters were past their prime and it was stopped prematurely.

Herans vs Hagler. Hearns out boxed Hagler easy but he wore hisself out . I said occasionally the boxer runs out of gas or the brawler lands a money punch and wins. In this case Tommy beat hisself by punching himself out. 15 rounds is forever. If this was a 12 round fight Tommy would have won a UD. He beat the hell out of hagler for 12 rounds straight. Hagler did not win ,Tommy lost punching out.
    Hearns ran out of gas in 3 rds? Because the fight lasted 3 rds, not 12 or 15 rds, LMAO I bet you didn't even watch this fight.

Leonard vs Duran,, Leonard tryied to brawl with a brawler. But in the rematch he used the SWEET SCIENCE and made Duran the brawler QUIT!!! The boxer won!!!
    Doesn't matter what he tried to do, he lost.

Dirrell vs froch, anyone with eyes could see Dirrell won that fight. Also Froch is a boxer. The boxer won!!!

And I don't think Dirrell lost but he clearly struggled.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      boxing is all about everything. its not just hit and not getting hit.. boxers who have greater heart earned people's respect more than u think.. its a great part of boxing but still just a part..
      Getting hit more does not mean greater heart, it means you have less skills and little to no defense. I appreciate brawlers too, Im not downing brawlers. I'm just giving props to the ones who practice the art of boxing. Its what captivated me years ago..

Comment

This thread is similar to M.I.C pure boxer thread....Hmm....Is the TS M.I.C?

BTW, someone should bump that M.I.C pure boxer thread.

Comment

Herans vs Hagler. Hearns out boxed Hagler easy but he wore hisself out . I said occasionally the boxer runs out of gas or the brawler lands a money punch and wins. In this case Tommy beat hisself by punching himself out. 15 rounds is forever. If this was a 12 round fight Tommy would have won a UD. He beat the hell out of hagler for 12 rounds straight. Hagler did not win ,Tommy lost punching out.

Your examples suck son. All you did was prove me right! Thank you for helping me further prove my point!

Comment

Working...
          X