• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac KO6 Khan

Why? Because Pac is real, Khan is hype.

Nuff said...

Comment

Marquez laid out the blue print to beat Pacquaio. Khan might be able to copy cat Marquez style but his glass chin eventually will betray him.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
        Pacquiao of course by KO. Khan talks too much. I think he needs more experience. Roach and Ariza will be working Pacquiao's corner. Roach will use Khan's weakness against him. Khan has foot speed , but Pacquiao has hand speed. I would like to see this fight just so Khan can STFU.
        Mannys accuracy when he does that Bruce Lee style punching is awful, khan probaly hits softer but probaly has the speed advantage, Your all on this bandwagon from when DLH stood infront of Pacquiao and done his sunday best punching bag impression. Also Khan is massive and will probaly end up at 154 by the end of his carrer, You can ask Roach aswell and he'll say khan is the more well rounded boxer.

Comment

Pac hatton's him but Khan hatton's floyd considering he did that to Judah and floyd got a gift decision against him.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
            Who do you have and why?
            I pick Pacquiao by KO.
            Khan without the headgear will not be able to withstand Pacquiao's punches.
            Do you think Khan has better chin than Cotto & Mosley?

Last edited by QuebecSTAR2; 11-19-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Pac by very bad beating and stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Marquez laid out the blue print to beat Pacquaio. Khan might be able to copy cat Marquez style but his glass chin eventually will betray him.
                People knew that blueprint since 2004. Actually executing it is a different matter. Khan couldn't.

Comment

It's a bit unfair comparing some1 in their prime to some1 who isn't even halfway to his prime yet. He's only 24, ask again in 4-5 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                    It's a bit unfair comparing some1 in their prime to some1 who isn't even halfway to his prime yet. He's only 24, ask again in 4-5 years time.
                    his skills might improve but his chin won't.

Comment

Well i think it would be a great fight, Khan is hungry and Pac seems a little caught up in stuff out of the ring. Im not saying Khan would win but i guarantee he would be the aggressor. Could be a FOTD, i wish ppl would stop discrediting khans chin, the presscott blow would have KO any other junior welterweight it was a peach of a punch. He took maidanas best and stood. The mosley and marquez fight made me think pac is gettin a bit to careful to let his hands go and khan loves to explode.

LOL i still say Pac within 9 but a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X