Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some **** hit me in the face with a bat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      was he black with a small **** and only wearing vibram five fingers like these ones

If your going to put up a pair of vff atleast put a real pair up. Those are fake.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        So I had a long day at work and I wanted to call my sister (who is technically my brother but I guess she/he is what is called a transvestite these days, I'm not ashamed her choice, whatever) to make some food cuz she's a good cook. I finally get home, tired as **** and go in the kitchen and to my surprise there is no food at all, so I'm WTF?!? I'm standing around and from upstairs I hear two deep grunting noises. I'm like oh hell no my faggot ass sister is bangin some fag so I rush up in her room and I'm looking around she's naked under bed and next thing you know I hear this ringing, I open the closest door and BAM I take a nurf baseball bat to the head. I fell from the shock of it all not because of pain. This queer runs downstairs naked and takes off.

what a day
        Your lucky he didn't have a beretta.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          So I had a long day at work and I wanted to call my sister (who is technically my brother but I guess she/he is what is called a transvestite these days, I'm not ashamed her choice, whatever) to make some food cuz she's a good cook. I finally get home, tired as **** and go in the kitchen and to my surprise there is no food at all, so I'm WTF?!? I'm standing around and from upstairs I hear two deep grunting noises. I'm like oh hell no my faggot ass sister is bangin some fag so I rush up in her room and I'm looking around she's naked under bed and next thing you know I hear this ringing, I open the closest door and BAM I take a nurf baseball bat to the head. I fell from the shock of it all not because of pain. This queer runs downstairs naked and takes off.

what a day
          This is great stuff!! Made my day nat!

Comment

Working...
          X