No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Oh my ****in god wow.ok your officially a BS mexican.That's worse then the ts's explenation.
    ??? a BS mexican? yea because a fucken rican is going to tell me wtf I am lol, please kid stfu. I said he holds duel citizenship because thats how the threadstarter is counting the Mexico VS. Puerto Rican wins, which I personally wouldn't do (De La Hoya has mexican citizenship but he is NOT considered A real Mexican by most). Margarito on the other hand was raised in Mexico.

Comment

• burgos just beat luis cruz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        burgos just beat luis cruz.
        But was that a title fight for one of the four main organizations (IBF, WBO, WBA, WBC)?

If not, then it doesn't go in the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          What do we have to do with you guys rivalry? Seriously F off and breed more athletes in other sports beside boxing. Nba is starting on Christmas. Nuthug Lebron James en Espanol.....
          you asked what do you have to do with us? We smash all comers, 100% victories. You name any hispanic boxing champion and I bet he got his ass whipped by a African American!

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            you asked what do you have to do with us? We smash all comers, 100% victories. You name any hispanic boxing champion and I bet he got his ass whipped by a African American!
            Ricardo Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
              Ricardo Lopez.
              This dude is garbage, he didnt even fight anyone. You should be ashame to mention this name. If he would have fought Mark Johnson he would have gotten his ass whipped. Ricardo ducked him even though Mark "two sharp" Johnson called him out over and over. When the pressure got to high Ricardo retired and ran back to Mexico. There was word Mark Johnson was at the airport waiting on Ricardo so ,instead of catching the plane, Ricardo ran on foot back to Mexico at top speed.

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Well lets try Carlos Monzon !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Well lets try Carlos Monzon !
                  One word Marvin Hagler! These guys you all are naming didnt fight any of the American world champion big names in thier weight class. We all know why to. I know you agree that if Carlos Manzon fought Hagler he would have been KTFO!!

Comment

• Great thread!

Comment

One word Marvin Hagler! These guys you all are naming didnt fight any of the American world champion big names in thier weight class. We all know why to. I know you agree that if Carlos Manzon fought Hagler he would have been KTFO!!

great fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X