Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    People still watch this?
    WTF Gay? You don't watch it anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
      WTF Gay? You don't watch it anymore?
      I never really did tbh, after season 2 I always saw the opening episode followed by 2 & 3 and just stopped watching it.

My show (Vampire Diaries) comes back on tonight so I'll sure by watching that insted of jersey shore.

Comment

• so I take it the newest episode has Mike the situation lifting up his shirt and showing his mediocre ab muscles?

**** I have a friend who has never completed a full situp in his life and has the same amount of muscular definition.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          I never really did tbh, after season 2 I always saw the opening episode followed by 2 & 3 and just stopped watching it.

My show (Vampire Diaries) comes back on tonight so I'll sure by watching that insted of jersey shore.
          Damn gay you used to contribute good to Jersey Shore threads bruh, this is sad news to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            so I take it the newest episode has Mike the situation lifting up his shirt and showing his mediocre ab muscles?

**** I have a friend who has never completed a full situp in his life and has the same amount of muscular definition.
            You're a liar, simple as.

Comment

• Last season guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Last season guys
                man, i watched a few of the first episodes of this most recent season and it blows chunks!

Comment

• I hate that ugly annoying fake corny ass deena...

Comment

• Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                    I hate that ugly annoying fake corny ass deena...
                    cryin' ass little midget. ^^^

Comment

• Thank god, it's the last season. It's been going downhill for a while now. I hope their 15 mins of fame is up. I watched Paulie's show for a few mins and changed the channel.

Comment

Working...
                      X