Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin don't want that work!! (Charlo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Not sold on that, I had Andy Lee winning 7 rounds of the 12.
    Of course you did. You always side with black fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I doubt it.
      So GGG doesn't even KO Centeno? You ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Of course you did. You always side with black fighters

Andy is black?

Comment

Charlo doesnt want any work from a ranked opponent. Centeno is worse than Vanes Martirosyan and worse than Dominic Wade. It would be the worst opponent on GGGs record in over 10 years.

Comment

Oh here we go.......another "insert guy here" wins a fight, now "insert guy here" is scared of him thread.....who knew?

Comment

Charlo can beat on hugo centeno, and a cripple, hardly says anything. The guy is dangerous, but golovkin is the man at middleweight. I'm confident ggg takes his power And can easily out work him with his constant pressure.

And why doesn't charlo call out Jacobs?.. The guy who got him quiet realll fast

Comment

GGG will never fight Charlo

Comment

Charlo destroys GGG. That fight is all wrong for GGG. Charlo would KO him.

Styles make fights and this fight would ruin GGG with ease.

Comment

Lol nobody is scared of those guys (charlo, tank, spence, crawford etc)

That kind of fighter holds no fear factor anymore, they have been worked out.

GGG, Loma, berebiev etc rule boxing

Comment

I think that would be a really fun fight to watch just from a style match up perspective. I would still favor Golovkin because he is a well schooled boxer and even though Charlo has a lot more size frame wise than Canelo he doesn't have the same hand speed which is Canelo's X factor against most guys. What makes it interesting I think is that Golovkin is getting at an age where he may be declining little by little making fights he would have be easily favored in just a few years back, more competitive on paper now.

Comment

Working...
                      X