Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn let Kell Brook into the ring, but refused to let Wilder into the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    How does that help Wilder? He’s not trying to become a star in England. As far as media goes the top US writers like Mannix and Fat Dan weren’t there. So how does that help Wilder again?
    Publicity my friend. England is the Mecca of boxing at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      They can control Kell Brook. There’s no controlling Wilder so it’s a risk .
      They can control Brook, what do they have a joy stick and manual or something? Wtf you even talking about

Wilder would have sold the event for a fight with AJ he would have promoted it and it would have got people hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        Eddie Hearn happily let Kell Brook into the ring after the Amir Khan fight but flat out REFUSED to let wilder get into the ring after the AJ fight, if I remember correctly Eddie was saying something about class and respect and how getting into the ring after the fight isn't respectful.

So why he let Kell brook into the ring......because he wants to make that fight

Why he refuse to let wilder into the ring........because he don't want to make that fight.

Eddie Hearn EXPOSED

This is a great point. Funny watching guys spin it or just come back with insults when they know you are 100% right.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          Publicity my friend. England is the Mecca of boxing at present.
          Mecca lol please they got 1 fighter.

Comment

Wilder is not house broken and he and his team would probably start some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Hearn was ok with Wilder coming into the ring until Joshua started whining like a baby. Joshua was the one who had a problem with it then Hearn took AJ's side
              I'm not challenging you on this, just wondering you if you have any source. Because, I'd like to throw it in these pro-uk dorks faces the next time they puff their chests about this shyt.

For the record, I think AJ has trouble in interviews and would look absolutely shook in front of Wilder and I think that's why they wouldn't let Wider in.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'm not challenging you on this, just wondering you if you have any source. Because, I'd like to throw it in these pro-uk dorks faces the next time they puff their chests about this shyt.

For the record, I think AJ has trouble in interviews and would look absolutely shook in front of Wilder and I think that's why they wouldn't let Wider in.
                Wilder said when he agreed to do the broadcast for Sky Sports he let it known he was going into the ring and they were ok with that. I'm assuming Hearn had to have known. Joshua was the one who said he didn't want Wilder in the ring because the fight wasn't signed. That's when Eddie started making a fuss about Wilder entering the ring. AJ is his biggest fighter so of course he's gonna take up for him. The only links I can give you is Wilder saying Sky Sports was ok with him entering the ring and Joshua saying hd didn't want Wilder in the ring. From the time Wilder said he was entering the ring til the time AJ said he didn't want him in the ring I never heard Hearn saying it was a problem

Comment

Wilder blows

Comment

I may have to hunt this boy down Shannon Briggs style.

Comment

Wilder turned down a fight with Joshua. For a LOT of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X