Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travellers 'steal Frank Bruno's water supply' forcing the boxing legend to sell up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say, my only experiences with gypsy's are when I was playing baseball in France and they stole some of the electrical cords at the stadium and the power went out lol. Bastards

Comment

Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
      Travellers ain't that like billy joe saunders and the furys? Lol

Can someone explain what that means in the UK.
      Gypsies are dishonest by nature, real scum bags. They claim to live by a moral code but it's absolute horse shyt, they're the equivalent of a peckerwood, hence the reason Peter Fury is called Peckerwood Pete on this forum.

Peckerwood Pete and his sister fathered the guy with leperacy fighting last night against Parker. Hopefully Parker has not contracted anything coming into contact with that scurvy inbred.

Talk about genetic deficiencies, Hughie Feather Fists is a prime example of why not to sleep with your siblings, mother or daughters, the Furry's are learning the hard way.

Comment

Lol no wonder fury and bjs are such kunts

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          People that live in caravans, don't work and steal/scam people for a living. After they've fucked up the area they parked up in they just move on. Real scummy bastards.
          LMAO so the furys and bjs live like that apparently?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            politically correct term for gypsies.

bunch of scumbags, people are literally scared to go to frank warrens shows when Billy joe or a fury is on them, there is ALWAYS mass brawls and fights, people get their **** stolen, seats stolen when they go for a piss.

and you get people like denium pretending that they do no wrong and people are racist against gypsies for no reason

they dump all their rubbish all over public areas and the side of the road where i live too. scum.

Arent these "travelers" different kind of gypsies though? Arent they local? As in the roma gypsies are bit different as far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              politically correct term for gypsies.

bunch of scumbags, people are literally scared to go to frank warrens shows when Billy joe or a fury is on them, there is ALWAYS mass brawls and fights, people get their **** stolen, seats stolen when they go for a piss.

and you get people like denium pretending that they do no wrong and people are racist against gypsies for no reason

they dump all their rubbish all over public areas and the side of the road where i live too. scum.
              The thing is, guys like mlac are pu$$ies who let gypies bully them. Stand up to a gypsy and fight them, and they'll respect you and leave you alone.

Comment

Don't believe the 'Travelers just want to live a traditional life and be left alone' narrative.

They are despised for a reason - they steal, trespass and make peoples lives absolute hell.

Just do whatever you can to avoid them, you will never win a moral victory IMO.

Comment

I got pick-pocketed by 2 old Roma gypsies in their 80's outside the Vatican. Those 2 old relics rifled through my pockets like a couple of pros and I didn't have a clue until long after. The were incredibly smooth.

Comment

Working...
                  X