Mikey Garcia unification with Robert Easter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Dude easter is garbageee this guy should not be on tv
    Lol I wouldn’t say garbage. But he sure looks to have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      I favor Mikey against all 3, Easter, Loma, Linares. He has skills and just too big and strong at 135
      Loma vs Mikey is 50-50 for me, but if I had to pick, I'd go Mikey due to size as well

Comment

Easter is just tall lol...there is literally nothing else he does at a high level. Easy work for Mikey

Comment

Nice fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            is it ? whose benson ?
            Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I can't speak for Benson. Just the news.
            Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            I see a lot of people using him as a source now. Hope it’s true
            This guy (and that boxingkingdom acct, the TMZ of boxing twitter) shows how easy it is to become a media person in boxing. He used to repeat what other larger boxing accounts were reporting. He got a pretty big following doing that and the other accounts started complaining he isn't crediting them. So he started crediting where he's getting the news and now promoters are sending him press releases. I think he was just a soccer reporter at first. That's cool and all but I want to see if he can somehow monetize it.

Comment

If this news is true I think it will be a KO win for Mikey.

Comment

Mikey destroys Easter and then anihilates Loma to become undisputed Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This guy (and that boxingkingdom acct, the TMZ of boxing twitter) shows how easy it is to become a media person in boxing. He used to repeat what other larger boxing accounts were reporting. He got a pretty big following doing that and the other accounts started complaining he isn't crediting them. So he started crediting where he's getting the news and now promoters are sending him press releases. I think he was just a soccer reporter at first. That's cool and all but I want to see if he can somehow monetize it.
                  IDk where he got his info from but I heard this a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X