• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil deGrasse Tyson: "How can it be deafening if it's silence doe?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Neil deGrasse Tyson: "How can it be deafening if it's silence doe?"
      It's deafening, because it's loud. It speaks volumes. Wilder had so much to say about AJ ducking when AJ had a unification fight coming up. Now that it's over with, and AJ's team offered Wilder a retirement package, Wilder has gone silent again. Not a word hahaha. Now watch, when AJ signs on to fight Povetkin, Wilder will be loud as can be again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        It's deafening, because it's loud. It speaks volumes. Wilder had so much to say about AJ ducking when AJ had a unification fight coming up. Now that it's over with, and AJ's team offered Wilder a retirement package, Wilder has gone silent again. Not a word hahaha. Now watch, when AJ signs on to fight Povetkin, Wilder will be loud as can be again.
        This isn't meant to be an insult so please don't take it the wrong way, but do you have autism?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice. Thank you.

Comment

• Hopefully we see some movement when they meet face to face.

I find it kinda telling that Team Wilder went straight to the media to crap on the offer rather than actually negotiating. That has been their MO from the start.

Best case its just that Wilders team want to build the public pressure on Hearn to make the fight, and so get more leverage for a better deal for Wilder. Worst case, they are just blustering to save face and actually have no intention of making the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Hopefully we see some movement when they meet face to face.

I find it kinda telling that Team Wilder went straight to the media to crap on the offer rather than actually negotiating. That has been their MO from the start.

Best case its just that Wilders team want to build the public pressure on Hearn to make the fight, and so get more leverage for a better deal for Wilder. Worst case, they are just blustering to save face and actually have no intention of making the fight.
            Wilders team advising him not to go to the U.K and adding outlandish accusations about restraining orders to justify Wilder not going answers your post !

Dibella yesterday said they didnt want to respond to Hearns offer and were not going to chase them.

Know one of any logical thought process will have difficulties in determining which side wants the fight more . lol

Comment

• Just shows the guy is not sure of winning the fight.
              He wins, then he calls the shots in the rematch.
              I for one will give AJ hell if he doesn't accept the A side's offer.
              $12.5 mil is a lot of money, plus a chance of getting a shot at multiple titles.
              Where can you get such offer somewhere?

Comment

• The recent Dibella interview was damning. It clear his side are not interested in making the fight next or maybe at all. They were so loud a vocal before, then when AJ was available to fight and an offer was made they went all quiet after the supposed counter offer that never came.

DiBella saying he's to busy promoting Charlo's next fight to deal with Hearn. But Hearn is promoting the Khan/Greco fight, the Jacobs/Sulecki and still found time to come up with an offer and also squeeze in time to meet them with in the US next week.

Dibella saying he will ignore the offer saying it was only an attempt at grandstanding and publicity is laughable in it's transparency. It was Wilder's team that made that offer public not Hearn. It was they who made this negotiation public.

But according to Dibella sending an email with a $12.5 mill offer isn't how you start a negotiation, really? Better tell Hearn and Higgins they did it wrong earlier this year when then were emailing each other offers.

It's clear as day now that Wilder's management do not want the fight. I won't say the same about Wilder himself, I believe he actually wants it, but again his handlers lack the faith in him to make meaningful fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Only in the UK
                  Yeah your right only in the uk but its nothing for wilder anywhere else in the world when he faces anybody else other than AJ ..so where does wilder sell big PPV and sold out stadiums ? Lol....f@ckin fool saturday it must be

Comment

• Don;t even know where such arrogance is coming from.
                    It's not AJ's fault that Wilder didn't pursue the Klitschko fight.
                    Remember, this intense interest in AJ started when he beat Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Don;t even know where such arrogance is coming from.
                      It's not AJ's fault that Wilder didn't pursue the Klitschko fight.
                      Remember, this intense interest in AJ started when he beat Wlad.
                      I think his team have manage him poorly (Despite having 3 managers), he really should be in the position that Joshua is right now. That excuse about america have many other sports doesn't wash with me.

He is a HW boxer not a welterweight, and the fact that he took 10 years to step up doesn't help him neither. He had boxers that he could have pursue or fought during his time to elevate his name but he did for one reason or the other.

I don't expect AJ to do all the work for Wilder to sweep up the benefits. That offer is more than enough for him if he is serious, hopefully people would put more pressure on him to have a bit more ambition.

Comment

Working...
                      X