Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan killed by US Marines? True or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan killed by US Marines? True or not?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGsikPHCpY

LA Marzulli also interviewed a marine who was there, and so did Steven Quayle....

Look those interviews up on your own.

Beercules did you ever hear about this crazy story?

I guess it is untrue.... ?.

Comment

sounds credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        sounds credible.
        You must have seen some crazy ****over there yourself, or heard other marines talking about crazy things??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You must have seen some crazy ****over there yourself, or heard other marines talking about crazy things??
          One Marine I knew saw something. This was in Iraq (2007 or some ****) they we wearing NVGs, and some shadow white object passed in front of him. Swears it was a ghost.

Nobody else saw anything, maybe he was bull****tung

Comment

One Marine I knew saw something. This was in Iraq (2007 or some ****) they we wearing NVGs, and some shadow white object passed in front of him. Swears it was a ghost.

I saw some black shadows once after witnessing a fatal car cash on interstate 5 in California- it freaked me out.

Comment

They aient ghosts fam, they is cloaking devices

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Solid Snake?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I dude I went to school works for looked or Raytheon told me he was working on this invisibility clock.

He said it takes the light from around you and bends it to make you appear invisible, or something like that?

Comment

No he probably did see something. I've heard MANY accounts of people seeing things with night vision. All kinds of objects. X Ray and ultraviolet are above/beyond what the human eye can see. That's all that means. Are there lifeforms or sources of energy that exist beyond the limits of our senses? ABSOLUTELY. Are there elements beyond the periodic table we currently have? ABSOLUTELY. We don't even know how gravity works or what causes it FCS..

Comment

Working...
                    X