No announcement yet.

No, I Never won a Professional World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Perfect response to this idiot. John Scully is one fighter that comes to mind. Rockin is not qualified enough to carry his water. But Scully occasionally post here and never brings up his career. Rockin is nothing more than an ignorant fool that had a very unsuccessful boxing career.

Rockin.. your red k means nothing to me. Come in here for everyone to see if you want to get embarrassed.
    I sparred Scully at Galaxy. I was coming back after about a year off. I must have nailed him a good one because he didn't write it in his book. He didn't do anything memorable to me to speak of. Bronco was a much better southpaw. (who I sparred pretty much on a daily basis.) My unsuccessful boxing career gave me more knowledge than you have of the sport. So fack you beatch.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-09-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

G

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I sparred Scully at Galaxy. I was coming back after about a year off. I must have nailed him a good one because he didn't write it in his book. He didn't do anything memorable to me to speak of. Bronco was a much better southpaw. (who I sparred pretty much on a daily basis.) My unsuccessful boxing career gave me more knowledge than you have of the sport. So fack you beatch.
      Yeah I'm supposed to believe that because your dumb sorry ass said it lol? At least Scully has a book to write. What are you going to write about? Getting your ass kicked in the ring? Or getting your ass kicked in the boxingscene lounge?

I don't see you getting invited to do commentary for ESPN. They wouldn't even hire your unqualified ass as a janitor. You have no knowledge of boxing other than knowing what a human punching bag looks like.

Comment

Good for you rockin'

Too many clowns on here wanting to bash someone that did something they would piss in their pants if they had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Good for you rockin'

Too many clowns on here wanting to bash someone that did something they would piss in their pants if they had to do.
          Amen tadat. These people in here would piss and **** themselves if lined up to throw fists with the people that I did.

Comment

Yeah I'm supposed to believe that because your dumb sorry ass said it lol? At least Scully has a book to write. What are you going to write about? Getting your ass kicked in the ring? Or getting your ass kicked in the boxingscene lounge?

I don't see you getting invited to do commentary for ESPN. They wouldn't even hire your unqualified ass as a janitor. You have no knowledge of boxing other than knowing what a human punching bag looks like.
            Scully wrote a book? Good for him. Maybe he wrote about him not fighting a man with a winning record until he faced Brett Lally and lost in his 18th or 19th bout. Brett (rip) was a limited boxer but was always in shape, had a huge heart and never stopped coming for you. He did good with what he had.

The boxing scene lounge... where tards like yourself get to act tough?
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-10-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I've always liked your posts Rockin. The same assclowns talking crap had never laced them up in the ring. I admit I had never, but I know better than to call people that have stepped in that ring a coward. Good luck with your life, bro.

Comment

i wasnt here for that thread where is it?

Comment

Have you ever fought before?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Amen tadat. These people in here would piss and **** themselves if lined up to throw fists with the people that I did.
                    That's an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      7-5? I personally want to know why some people keep fighting after taking that many Ls so early it’s clearly not your thing and you will just get hurt for nothing really it’s like being a professional punching bag.
                      It's interesting listening to people talk about boxing records when there's is 0-0...

Comment

Working...
                      X