Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Golovkin III is a go..... Sometime

Weird thread title but through the grace of god. 🙏🙏

Comment

Can they fight in masks? Have the corner man rubbing sanitizer on them between rounds?

Comment

Great news. A lot of people think Golovkin won both fights so I better not hear any complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
          Great news. A lot of people think Golovkin won both fights so I better not hear any complaints.
          GGG is quite past it now. And I love the guy and his pressure-style. I’m hoping he brings it one last time to the ginger bread boy ....

Comment

Canelo needed to.

Those last two fights were left without a true clear winner, because most felt GGG won the 1st.

This gives Canelo the opportunity to lay the excuses to rest in order to do so he needs to lay GGG out.

I believe at this point in GGG career he’s over the hill, and Canelo will finish him off.
            Last edited by HewJohnson; 03-17-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
              GGG is quite past it now. And I love the guy and his pressure-style. I’m hoping he brings it one last time to the ginger bread boy ....
              It will be the best out of three fights IMO. Especially if its at 168.

Comment

GGG is gonna get stopped for the first time in his career

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
                  Couldn't agree more, but sadly I think that second fight with Canelo was GGG's last stand. Too bad he didn't get the nod in that first fight, cus that second go round took way more out of him, than it did Canelo. A third fight will probably look like DLH - Chavez.

Comment

Poor Deryvyanchenko.

Comment

Working...
                    X