Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta respect Floyd Mayweather for never doing drugs or liqour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is certain Floyd is the most professional fighter of all time. Always showed up fully prepared

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The man never smoked, or drank. Thats impressive, he has no tattoos either, he lives a completely clean life.

I wonder why DARE never asked him to be a spoke person he is a great example of a guy who never needed to drink or do rugs to be cool and was able to be the top dog in his sport making millions.

Whats weird is I see so many people from different races praising Manny Pacquiao for being a former drug addict and womanizer and overcoming that and changing his life

well what about a guy who never gave into temptation like Floyd why not comment him too.
      - -U ex felon TUE 51-0 underwear?

Comment

I dont know if he doesnt drink at all or just a little on occasions but his discipline cannot be denied. His work ethic is unreal.

All these young fighters see that glitz and glam and wanna be like Floyd but they dont put in the work like Floyd did.

Comment

Floyd doesnt get enough credit for the positives. He does some things wrong outside of the ring but as an athlete, he is a good role model. A good role model in a sense that he showed what can be accomplished through discipline and hard work. If that’s not enough to inspire somebody, nothing can help.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            manny used to do drugs? Since when

Heard he was a hooker banger but that totally different
            hey can you remove me from your ignore list? I cant post in your threads why did you put me on ignore man

Comment

I respect Floyd for a lot of things

drugs and alcohol I don't give a **** about though.

Comment

This is certain Floyd is the most professional fighter of all time. Always showed up fully prepared
                That's very true. You never hear anyone point out there is 0 chance Floyd shows up for a major fight drunk. SRR might have though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Some people are so dumb that they can’t touch the stuff because they can’t function on any level.

And DARE was a fugh up of biblical proportions. Why bring them up like they were something that actually helped anyone?
                  Yup. I'm one of those people (With booze at least) It was either no liquor, or ALL OF THE LIQUOR!!!

Good on Floyd doe (and yeah, DARE ****ed up more than they helped lol)

Comment

manny used to do drugs? Since when

Heard he was a hooker banger but that totally different
                    https://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/b...rug-crackdown/

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Floyd doesnt get enough credit for the positives. He does some things wrong outside of the ring but as an athlete, he is a good role model. A good role model in a sense that he showed what can be accomplished through discipline and hard work. If that’s not enough to inspire somebody, nothing can help.
                      He lives clean no recreational drugs at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X