Sade: Now Here is a Beautiful Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Sounds like a dude

This makes me wish I had a sax lying around. Could use all this down time to finally learn how to play it

Comment

I've heard stories that despite her beauty she crazy as heck. But then again, that's women

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Big bamboo strikes again.

Back in the day bredda I used to go to ghetto club, about 10 years ago when I'd go clubbing , strictly full of Jamaicans . Music was fantastic, vibe was fantastic, could smoke weed in the back. Good times. My boys would be in there. Lots of white gyals in there. Looking for a thug.

I was with my gf there once. She was white. I'm brown.

Anyway she was waiting for me outside the bathroom and a yardie bwoy comes up to her and says

" ya want something laang n Tick ? Ya want a big bamboo? "

Man she told me when I was out of the bathroom. I had her hold my jacket, so other dredds would know she's with someone , but man that bredda went in hard haha

She had a bad experience with a Jamaican guy before so she got turned off Jamaican guys

She's was a good gf. Good woman.
        Yeah man. Yard man forward and upfront when them on the hunt for di renking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's right. A Jamaican is the only one to ever impregnate her.
          And her kid turned out mental. Girl trying to "transition" into a guy

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Sounds like a dude

This makes me wish I had a sax lying around. Could use all this down time to finally learn how to play it
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

Dude wtf u ain't ever heard this song ?

Her voice hands down KOs every female artists till this day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              And her kid turned out mental. Girl trying to "transition" into a guy
              Already transitioned to a male.

I don't think she had many interactions with her true dad.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah man. Yard man forward and upfront when them on the hunt for di renking meat.
                Those yardies were straight up lol

Savages bredda.

Good times tho.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

Dude wtf u ain't ever heard this song ?

Her voice hands down KOs every female artists till this day!!!!
                  She freaking awful, son, awful. Barely can carry a tune. Sings in a low, sexy voice because SHE CAN'T HIT ANY HIT NOTES or sing in a strong voice. Basically talks her way through songs.

I can recommend better singers for you, but I'm thinking you have this image of her in your mind while you wank that has been etched into your brain and cannot be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    She freaking awful, son, awful. Barely can carry a tune. Sings in a low, sexy voice because SHE CAN'T HIT ANY HIT NOTES or sing in a strong voice. Basically talks her way through songs.
                    I think that she sounds great. And walking the stage she is surely one sexy assed smooth operator...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      One of my aunts looks like Sade.

Whenever we was at the mall as small kids ton of guys would try to spit at her, this continued throughout high school and even college lol.

She still looks good now 60 something. But she ended up divorcing my uncle so all my aunties all tried to block her from any family functions. She moved to Atlanta and married some old baller lol

Comment

Working...
                      X