Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukranian vs chechen Bare Knuckle Fight

only the atmosphere of the fight make it worth see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j2zTrnqUo4&t=1s
    Last edited by belerof; 03-10-2020, 12:19 AM.

They really swinging for the fences on every shot, not that there was that many shots.

Personally I prefer bare knuckle fights to include a couple 280 pound gypsies in a car park with an old Irish man saying "Do you wants shake hands boys", the way god intended.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      They really swinging for the fences on every shot, not that there was that many shots.

Personally I prefer bare knuckle fights to include a couple 280 pound gypsies in a car park with an old Irish man saying "Do you wants shake hands boys", the way god intended.
      lol soo true

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post

Don’t forget all the track pants. I’ve watched a lot of the traveller fights on YouTube. The promos are always better than the fights. “I’m the best man” I can’t say I’m a fan of bare knuckle though. I like all the options that open up with a pair of gloves more. I think ud really have to consider ur hands and how much u put on each punch if u wanted to really make a career of it as far as not breaking them. I’m sure there’s sum people who have just unbreakable hands and that’s gotta be a real plus. Mike broke his hand on Mitch Green bare knuckle. I know soaking them in gasoline is an old gypsy trick, but I could only see that toughening the skin, but still could help.

Comment

This is like some underground chit
          I didn’t see no fughin hot dog vendor or beer for that matter
          Tell you what though , that fughin sailor is fughin quick

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            Don’t forget all the track pants. I’ve watched a lot of the traveller fights on YouTube. The promos are always better than the fights. “I’m the best man” I can’t say I’m a fan of bare knuckle though. I like all the options that open up with a pair of gloves more. I think ud really have to consider ur hands and how much u put on each punch if u wanted to really make a career of it as far as not breaking them. I’m sure there’s sum people who have just unbreakable hands and that’s gotta be a real plus. Mike broke his hand on Mitch Green bare knuckle. I know soaking them in gasoline is an old gypsy trick, but I could only see that toughening the skin, but still could help.
            And Asics trainers too?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              And Asics trainers too?
              I just wiped a tear from my eye.

Comment

Working...
              X