Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-03-2020, 02:51 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6303 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,094.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
I think you're making it up? How many Americans would travel to Saudi Arabia to support their guy?
AJ took hordes of them.there on the back of an upset loss

It's a bit rich pointing fingers at UK fans. They follow fights and fighters a million per cent more than Americans do.
That's good. I couldn't have been more proud of them because they are the ones that are help keeping the sport alive and relevant. Boxing has lost much of it's mainstream popularity and luster among American casual fans.

However, I must admit that the pay per view numbers were a very encouraging sign that boxing is on its way back in the states.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:27 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 123,807.63
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
What are your plans for Anthony Joshua then? Will you still support him and be a fan of his knowing that he is a broken fighter, whose skills are on the decline and a washed up fighter?

Or would you just simply run and hide and bail on him by jumping ship like many of you all did the last time he lost to Andy Ruiz?

Please discuss!
Well if pulev beats him I will say we'll done pulev and I will remain a big Anthony Joshua will. He would have to do something much worse than losing to stop me being a fan.

I've seen my favourite football team lose hundreds and hundreds of times in my life time. I'm still a huge fan of the team.

When wilder got demolished by feather fist fury I saw many "I'M DONE WITH WILDER' threads and comments. Never saw any of that when Ruiz beat Joshua.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:33 PM #33
Interim Champion

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Zelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to beholdZelda is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,358.99

We know he lost to Ruiz Jr. even if no one expected it. Ruiz was a shorter, fat bloke but with good hand speed and a great chin. He was able to pull the upset. What does Pulev have over Joshua? maybe a lucky punch but that could be said for anyone...even Charles Martin.
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:35 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Kezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,621.97
Total Points: 44,331.53
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
What are your plans for Anthony Joshua then? Will you still support him and be a fan of his knowing that he is a broken fighter, whose skills are on the decline and a washed up fighter?

Or would you just simply run and hide and bail on him by jumping ship like many of you all did the last time he lost to Andy Ruiz?

Please discuss!
Firstly I donít know anyone who jumped ship when he lost to Ruiz. His ppv numbers for the ruiz2 fight was more than fury vs wilder for example.

If he were to lose to Pulev then clearly, depending on the circumstances, we would have to re evaluate his potential position as the best heavyweight in the world.

I certainly wonít be expecting excuse after excuse like wilder has come out with for his past two fights.
Kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:20 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2631 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 60,435.12
Total Points: 85,555.71
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

I'd like to see Joshua lose again.
So that Wilder will never hope of ever being offered $100 million again.

Who are we kidding?
This is about Wilder, anyway, isn't it?
It will always be anytime AJ is mentioned by Wilderites.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:50 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2817 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 125,564.02

Quote:

Please discuss!
- -U become Chimpion for always.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:56 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzer View Post
Firstly I donít know anyone who jumped ship when he lost to Ruiz. His ppv numbers for the ruiz2 fight was more than fury vs wilder for example.

If he were to lose to Pulev then clearly, depending on the circumstances, we would have to re evaluate his potential position as the best heavyweight in the world.
Good answer but please don't act like that many AJ fans didn't duck for cover or go into hiding or just simply jumped ship after Joshua lost.

Many of them stopped being fans of his after the Ruiz fight and didn't come back or out from hiding after he won by regaining his titles.

Also, many started posting under false alt accounts to disguise their true identity because they were too embarrassed and ashamed that their hero had actually lost.

This place was so quiet when Joshua lost just like when GGG lost but it was a whole lot worse with the Golovkin fans I admit.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:04 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -U become Chimpion for always.
No, it means you blow me and suck my dick in perpetuity. I bet you crave male cock don't you? Do you have sex with men?
Old 03-03-2020, 05:22 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4537 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 90,301.97
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Pulev will not beat josh. Too old
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:24 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2831 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.25
Total Points: 80,885.09
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

I got his back, win or loose.
We are in together, in good times and bad times.
We don't wear 40p armor that weakens our legs in a 100m walk.
We are gladiators.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends