Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua almost got KOd yesterday at least 4 times! Yes he won but fatboy did good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua almost got KOd yesterday at least 4 times! Yes he won but fatboy did good!

Stay Humble AJ fans, no need to hate on Ruiz. Yes you won but there is nothing to brag about, most of your fighters are all survivors and that’s ok but stop bragging about the circumstantial wins.

https://youtu.be/Wmc8bQoL-J0

Comment

I must of been watching another fight, can someone post the link in which AJ was almost KO'd 4 times?.... Its okay I'll wait.

Comment

more importantly Phenom dipped out when we learned he was LDBC!

Comment

Wtf kinda fight were you watching lmfao

He was never close to being stopped, imbecile

Comment

I don’t know about 4 times but Fatso hurt him at the end of the third. Then Fatso did absolutely nothing in the fourth round and Joshua was good by the final minute of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by patron View Post
              I must of been watching another fight, can someone post the link in which AJ was almost KO'd 4 times?.... Its okay I'll wait.
              Every exchange and clintch was life and death for AJ. How does does a guy that’s like 6five get rag dolled by someone so short. Don’t be biased man

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Wtf kinda fight were you watching lmfao

He was never close to being stopped, imbecile
                Go rewatch you moronic fanboy, there’s a reason why AJ was on the fixed gear bike

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
                  I don’t know about 4 times but Fatso hurt him at the end of the third. Then Fatso did absolutely nothing in the fourth round and Joshua was good by the final minute of the round.
                  Go watch the 8th round

Comment

Agree 8th round was poor for Aj. No "masterclass" that the commentary were going on about.

Comment

Working...
                    X