No announcement yet.

Kovalev having PRP (plasma) injected into knuckles - Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You said it was a fake fight. Make up your mind you racist POS.
    He's racist against the white Irish man Canelo? Because Kovalev got more melanin than that boy

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      He's racist against the white Irish man Canelo? Because Kovalev got more melanin than that boy
      No he's racist because of this.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      How original.
      RUSSIANZZZ.....
      VOODKKAAAA.....
      RUSSIANZZZZ.....
      VOOODKKAAA.....

But it’s your boy who RETIRED. Probably hurt his shoulder and knee while picking cotton, and so his body is no longer fit for boxing.

Comment

He got his big payday. May as well hang them up to avoid further damage.

Comment

I haven't seen him throw a great jab in a couple years. Could be this. Could be natural decline. His current jab was overrated. His old jab was underrated and one of the best in the sport.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-15-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Could this be why he held back from throwing power jabs against Canelo?

His knuckles must be quite destroyed.

Sorry I couldn't embed, video link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vCYweg..._web_copy_link
            This looks like Adamantium. World beware...Krusher Wolverine will conquer the lh division

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You were at the forefront of saying that fight was fixed. Now it could be his knuckles. You know this is the very definition of damage control? You vehemently deny Canelo a win over Kovalev.

Kovalev was winning 7-3
              The fight was fixed
              Kovalev’s knuckles were messed up

You can’t make this stuff up.
              Remember when you thought 10-2 for Canelo was a justifiable scorecard for Canelo-Golovkin I?

Comment

No he's racist because of this.
                Oh yeah I’m so racist because I said something disrespectful against a black man in 2017? Yeah it was disrespectful due to black slavery. Me saying it does not make me racist. Cry me a fucking river Retarded Robbie. People from your nation, not mine, were the ones who bought slaves and put them in chains.

How’s that me being Maxi’s alt theory working out for you, you little rat?

Comment

Oh yeah I’m so racist because I said something disrespectful against a black man in 2017? Yeah it was disrespectful due to black slavery. Me saying it does not make me racist. Cry me a fucking river Retarded Robbie. People from your nation, not mine, were the ones who bought slaves and put them in chains.

How’s that me being Maxi’s alt theory working out for you, you little rat?
                  What you said was racist. It's undeniable. That makes you racist.

Comment

What you said was racist. It's undeniable. That makes you racist.
                    did he say there were good people on both sides of a white supremacist rally and a counter protest agains that rally? cause even that isnt considered racist anymore

Comment

like i said before the fight, Kovalev would've gone into the ring even if he had one arm amputated, everyone knew he was just looking for his retirement payday. If you actually thought Kovalev was in it to win it, then you're a fool. Canelo's victory wasn't as impressive as it seems, but it was brilliant matchmaking by his team and the casuals think it's a huge accomplishment. This is the kind of matchmaking that creates cross over stars, something that Golovkin, Loma, and Crawford's handlers have failed to do. Golovkin is probably the worse when it comes to smart matchmaking, his whole career was KOing no hopers and looking mediocre against decent competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X