No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    And yet some how Pacquiao's able to impose ridiculous stipulations in the contract.
    yeah pac can demand anything floyd just has to shut up and cant demand anything i dont understand the logic

Comment

• Freddie, Freddie, Freddie.

What will come out his mouth next?

Just get your man in the ring and let'em fight already.

Enough with the non-sense talk.

The world is waiting for the fight that may never be.

Either get in the ring or call the fight off for good.

Let's move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        look at this guy's sig. smh......

why is it that floyd always has his hands draped around men? public events, boxing events, private events, non boxing events, floyd always has his hands around another man.

why is that?

ricky martin came out the closet. floyd should to as well.
        its wierd grown men talk about ****sexuality all day for no reason just weird to me this is a boxing site there are plenty of gay **** sites for you to go play on with tons of chat rooms! get going champ

Comment

• a drug user started this issue without any evidence and everybody followed a f!@$%n moron... I think those who believe on what FMSr told are all crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger78 View Post
            yeah pac can demand anything floyd just has to shut up and cant demand anything i dont understand the logic
            Pac demanded a heavy penalty on weight (mayweather cheated on the scales in his last fight) and 8oz gloves which all the top ww's have been using against each other. I would have completely agreed if Floyd had demanded a huge penalty if anything came up in the drug tests immediately after the fight.

All bull**** a side I do think Floyd is scared of Pac and I think that Pac would knock out both Floyd and Mosley. What he has done against Cotto and Clottey no other WW can even come close to doing. Not to mention he is the best conditioned fighter at the weight by a mile.

Comment

• scarred,c'mon now the man is pond 4 pound the best,maybe a side yayo man is scarred of being embarresed,in front of everyone in yayo land a warrior fights no matter what,true

Comment

• Originally posted by start11 View Post
                a drug user started this issue without any evidence and everybody followed a f!@$%n moron... I think those who believe on what FMSr told are all crazy...
                no one cares what you think

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Man, forget about the phrases "*****" and "*******"
                  how can ANYONE believe after all the facts and evidence
                  out there that has come out of team Pacquiao's mouth before,
                  during and after negotiations with Floyd Mayweather Jr believe
                  that Floyd ducked or is ducking Manny Pacquiao? everything is
                  there on video and in black and white. I can't believe that the
                  dislike people have for Floyd would make them believe things
                  that are not even documented as facts or truth? It is really
                  baffling and disturbing.
                  yeah on top of that they say "who is floyd to change the rules of testing" but cant that same question be asked about pac and his $10mil per pound demand? is that an actual rule? no its pacs demand and floyd agreed!!! so why cant pac agree to his? there is no ruling on what demands cant be made! pac says he loves his fans then why cant he do what he has to do to make the fight??? i mean if both fighters have their demands for the fight to be made i can respect that, but why is it that only one of them respects the other one and hes called a ducker even though he agreed to pacs demand to make the fight? then you have these guys bringing up "FLOYD NEVER DEMANDED THIS TEST FOR 40 FIGHTS" which has nothing to do with the fact he wants one for this fight. all the personal scared gay and chicken comments are not needed i would love someone to answer all these questions for me without all the extra bull****, fu*ck all of this why, and if **** the whole focus should be THIS FIGHT AND WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN ORDER TO MAKE IT thats it!!!!

Comment

• 4 easy questions

so here r the questions (please answer like a man and not a kid, leave out anything dealing with floyd or pacs previous fights because they have nothing to do with this fight being made. and please leave out any comments dealing with another mans sexuality)

1. we all know that both fighters are entitled to make demands in the contracts in order to get the other fighter in the ring even if the demand goes outside of the set rules. so why can pac make a demand thats not a rule but floyd cant?

2. for those who say floyd is trying to change the rules for demanding a test, why isnt the same thing being said about pac demanding 10mil per pound over since non of them are set rules?

3. why is it that floyd is called a ducker or scared while he agreed to pacs demand (WHICH WAS A DEMAND PAC PUT FORTH IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) but pac denys his demand (WHICH WAS PUT FORTH BY FLOYD IN ORDER FOR THE FIGHT TO BE MADE) and pac is cool? how can he be scared when if pac agreed to his demand the fight would be made? *please leave out any comments dealing with floyd making more demands and finding another way out.

4. which would you as an individual rather do? pay 10mil per pound over or take a blood test. be honest... please

Comment

• Originally posted by solly6 View Post
                      Pac demanded a heavy penalty on weight (mayweather cheated on the scales in his last fight) and 8oz gloves which all the top ww's have been using against each other. I would have completely agreed if Floyd had demanded a huge penalty if anything came up in the drug tests immediately after the fight.

All bull**** a side I do think Floyd is scared of Pac and I think that Pac would knock out both Floyd and Mosley. What he has done against Cotto and Clottey no other WW can even come close to doing. Not to mention he is the best conditioned fighter at the weight by a mile.
                      ok i hear you but what does that have to do with this fight? answer the questions i just posted

Comment

Working...
                      X