Old 12-12-2017, 11:55 PM #12
Up and Comer

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
NoMasChenko is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,403.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
I respect Floyd’s hustle.. im not hating on any man getting money.

I just dont give a fuk really about another man’s money though. Im too worried about mine.
Fax........
NoMasChenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:31 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
H-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond reputeH-Tok has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,470.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Willy View Post
Just consider for a minute. Could he have been an experiment in trying to generate crossover hype? Constantly telling us how much money he makes and how much he earns, despite being widely unpopular? Blatantly cherry-picking rathe than legacy building.

Could all the cars be hired/props? The private jets? The piles of cash which actually only equate to a few hundred grand? I've seen similar stacks on Netflix. What about when Conor snatched the bag and it had about $2,000? Could everything just be loaned to him for gimmick purposes?

An interesting thought. The most effective way to brainwash people with a lie is repetition. How many times do we hear Floyd talk about how rich he is and how much money he makes? The betting slips he likes to post have already been proven fake on several occasions.

It is definately a gimmick, I'm just not sure to what extent. They tell us Floyd is super rich and he does great numbers, etc. In my opinion the biggest buzz of his career was the Ricky Hatton fight. I doubt Mayweather ever done close to say, Mike Tyson figures. He just didn't create that buzz.

I reckon we've been lied to. I doubt we'll ever find out the truth if his real career earnings are maybe $40 million to $50 million.
You really had nothing right? I put some things in bold and underline others to speak my mind on that bullshit

but i give up ...this is really pathetic, troll or not
H-Tok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:04 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Mayweather is rich. However, his "Money" persona is a gimmick. He used that persona to generate interest from the public. (Kinda like the same way Trump likes to tell people he's a "billionaire"). He tried being "Pretty Boy" but that didn't work as well as "Money." I don't think Forbes magazine would put him on their list of richest athletes without doing a thorough background check to verify his earnings.

If someone think he's only worth a couple thousand dollars then that's just crazy talk.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:06 AM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Sir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,001,000,031,632.38

This one had a little sip of some that Jonestown Kool-Aid.
Sir_Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:10 AM #16
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 4379 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,407,023,783,073,374,797,824.00
Total Points: 3,407,024,812,293,491,261,440.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Unless literally the entire boxing world is in on it and Floyd is in the Illuminati then we know for a fact that Floyd eclipses Mike Tyson as far as the figures are concerned.

I think if Floyd's numbers were all manufactured then the likes of Bob Arum etc might have had something to say about it.
IronDanHamza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:43 AM #17
Shhhh...

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,200,727,858,213,584.00
Total Points: 22,250,758,091,424,084.00
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov For schooling these cats about Maidana's defense. - punchr Something to wash that donut down. - punchr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Unless literally the entire boxing world is in on it and Floyd is in the Illuminati then we know for a fact that Floyd eclipses Mike Tyson as far as the figures are concerned.

I think if Floyd's numbers were all manufactured then the likes of Bob Arum etc might have had something to say about it.
Arum orchestrated the whole thing.
BennyST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:17 AM #18
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5331 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,106,000,058,110,498,045,952.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

No idea how much money he has but I agree with one point. The various PPV figures do not add up to the limited buzz he has created. He isn't across over star outside of a small demographic in the US. I don't see how he'd out do tyson tbh. Although PPV numbers are not the only indicator of fame.

Anyway the media creates images that's its job.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, gimmick?, mayweather, super-rich

User Tag List