Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Naseem Hamed is better than current Vasyl Lomachenk or at least as good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Naseem Hamed is better than current Vasyl Lomachenk or at least as good

Nothing Lomachenko is doing currently is unprecedented (apart from his quality of opposition during his first 10 bouts). His skills have already been displayed by Prince Naseem Hamed and other boxers. At least Prince Naseem Hamed can punch like a real man. Lomachenko punches like a sissy, a wuss, a little girl, a pre-teen, a toddler. You name it! He can't punch to save his little life with consistent power.

Prince Naseem Hamed would probably have destroyed Lomachenko inside 6 rounds with a brutal 1 punch KO. He could do all the flashy moves Lomachenko does but can actually knock people out cold. Whereas Lomachenko needs to land a million love taps to force his opponents to leave the ring out of sheer boredom. This proves that Prince Naseem Hamed was the superior athlete of the two.

There is absolutely nothing Lomachenko can do athletically which Prince Naseem Hamed couldn't also do equally good or even better. Prince Naseem Hamed was faster, more powerful, more explosive, quicker and has significantly greater power. Just an all round superior athlete compared to Lomachensoft.

The overrating of Lomachensoft is totally unwarranted. He isn't really that special when we've already had superior athletes like Prince Naseem Hamed. The greatness of Lomachensoft is astronomically overrated!

Comment

Naseem Hamed is my favourite fighter, but Loma would have outboxed him I think. Also, saying Loma doesn't have power is trollish.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Naseem Hamed is my favourite fighter, but Loma would have outboxed him I think. Also, saying Loma doesn't have power is trollish.
        Little Rigo coming up 2 weight classes was walking through Loma's hardest punches like they were nothing other than minor nuisance. Loma punches like a little doll. If he can't knock much smaller opponents out like Rigondeaux and Gary Russel Jr, then his punching power is unbelievably low. As in, disgustingly low.

Prince Naseem Hamed can punch like a real man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Subjectivity View Post
          Little Rigo coming up 2 weight classes was walking through Loma's hardest punches like they were nothing other than minor nuisance. Loma punches like a little doll. If he can't knock much smaller opponents out like Rigondeaux and Gary Russel Jr, then his punching power is unbelievably low. As in, disgustingly low.

Prince Naseem Hamed can punch like a real man!
          Well he couldn't set up his punches because of the way Rigo stooped so low, but it was impressive he was able to adapt on the fly and still catch him in that position. Why do you hate the guy? He's good for boxing. Exciting to watch. We need more like him.

Comment

Lomachenko punches like a sissy, a wuss, a little girl, a pre-teen, a toddler. You name it! He can't punch to save his little life with consistent power.
            Why do his opponents quit then?

Comment

Nothing Lomachenko is doing currently is unprecedented (apart from his quality of opposition during his first 10 bouts). His skills have already been displayed by Prince Naseem Hamed and other boxers. At least Prince Naseem Hamed can punch like a real man. Lomachenko punches like a sissy, a wuss, a little girl, a pre-teen, a toddler. You name it! He can't punch to save his little life with consistent power.

Prince Naseem Hamed would probably have destroyed Lomachenko inside 6 rounds with a brutal 1 punch KO. He could do all the flashy moves Lomachenko does but can actually knock people out cold. Whereas Lomachenko needs to land a million love taps to force his opponents to leave the ring out of sheer boredom. This proves that Prince Naseem Hamed was the superior athlete of the two.

There is absolutely nothing Lomachenko can do athletically which Prince Naseem Hamed couldn't also do equally good or even better. Prince Naseem Hamed was faster, more powerful, more explosive, quicker and has significantly greater power. Just an all round superior athlete compared to Lomachensoft.

The overrating of Lomachensoft is totally unwarranted. He isn't really that special when we've already had superior athletes like Prince Naseem Hamed. The greatness of Lomachensoft is astronomically overrated!
              I laughed.

Comment

I say Prince turns lomachenko into a vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I laughed.
                  I know! Lomachenko is a joke / clown. He needs to be sent to a circus.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    I say Prince turns lomachenko into a vegetable.
                    And Terence Crawford decapitates his rape victim, Mike Garcia's head from his body and makes it go flying into orbit after the first knockout power punch he lands when / if they ever fight (assuming the coward Mikey Garcia has the bravery and courage to get into the ring against his master, his annihilator and his rapist named Crawford).

Comment

Working...
                    X