Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do white people make such a big deal about...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Wanna know more about the Kangz?
    Typical... can't admit the fault of their own kind. I guess it doesn't fit the woe is me narrative used pretty much soley against whitey. Self accountability must be racist or something. Can't own up to enslaving their own or the black on black murders... just the racist blame white people narrative for everything. We be stoopid cuz dat maf be raciss. We be oppressed cuz affirmative action dindu enuff and I iznt da ceo yo. Dem modern day Egyptian bruvvas is invaders caused by da white man doing a raciss dna test stating dat dem modern day Egyptian bruvvas are more like da ancients den my black bruvvas

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Typical... can't admit the fault of their own kind. I guess it doesn't fit the woe is me narrative used pretty much soley against whitey. Self accountability must be racist or something. Can't own up to enslaving their own or the black on black murders... just the racist blame white people narrative for everything. We be stoopid cuz dat maf be raciss. We be oppressed cuz affirmative action dindu enuff and I iznt da ceo yo. Dem modern day Egyptian bruvvas is invaders caused by da white man doing a raciss dna test stating dat dem modern day Egyptian bruvvas are more like da ancients den my black bruvvas
      You speak their language very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Blah blah blah blah

You're clearly not educated enough or coherent enough to have a discussion on the topic.

For you to be so white why are you so stupid?

Comment

Serious question, do you know anything about the trans Atlantic slave trade and how it happened or are you just that ******ed?

If so, explain to me in detail how it happened

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Videos because you don't read and can't explain in your own words because you don't know enough... Yep, just as I thought with you white supremacists

Comment

Because history shapes the present

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              what skin color the ancient Egyptians had?

I know it doenst make any sense that african americans believe that the ancient egyptians were their ancestors.

African american slaves came from the western part of africa while egypt is near the middle east. So even if the ancient egyptians were black skinned, that still doesnt make them the ancestors of African Americans.

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them. Their ancestors were brutally enslaved and humiliated, blacks are the poorest ethnic group on the world, they score the lowest on IQ tests, there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa, ...

If they want to believe they are the descendants of the egyptians then let them. Why do white supremacists want to keep humiliating blacks.

Get a life
              If the truth really is that the Egyptians, Yee of early medicine, architecture, written history, the libraries, and the rest of the things that they were known, looked far more North African/Nubian than any stretch of the Western European face that history has painted them with, it puts a lie to all of the nonsense about how terrible a waste of history Africa was and, more importantly, the lies that then came off of that (namely the fiat status of Western European ideals being the manifestation of what is best in man).

It's the same thinking behind why folks have held on so long to the blue-eyed, blonde-haired Jesus Christ; if you actually figure Jesus for what he would've actually looked like based on where it's been said that his story arose (a man likely not looking much different than the folks you see in Syria/Iraq), you immediately have the Western World asking a lot of serious questions that go to their value of self.

History, when more accurately told, throws a serious wrench in idea of the dominant hegemony of Western European ideals that has basically been the understanding for the last 2000 years.

Once you have truly great things coming from folks with clearly no ties to Western European values (be it the Egyptians of North Africa/Nubia, the Chinese and Japanese, the Semetic people's of the Middle East, the ancient indigenous kingdoms of the Americas, etc) folks rightfully begin to question everything.

Iran's right to be a player in their region (and why the Western World has largely backed antidemocratic monarchs instead), China's role in the world, and, more broadly, the impact of decisions made in the name of Western European wants has had on the broader world, among other questions, will all be brought into play and lead to some unpleasant conclusions.

Comment

We all have African descent the earliest human remains are found in Africa .https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nOTNLQ&ampcf=1

Comment

Videos because you don't read and can't explain in your own words because you don't know enough... Yep, just as I thought with you white supremacists
                  No, I could explain it, but it takes time and I need to get ready to go to work. I'm not on welfare like you.

Stefan Molyneaux explains it BETTER than I could anyway.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah

You're clearly not educated enough or coherent enough to have a discussion on the topic.

For you to be so white why are you so stupid?
                    An calling me stupid... There is no discussion to be had. Get some damn education, father your children, discipline your children, adhere to the law, learn proper English, take self accountability for your own race instead of playing the woe is me game or playing the race card, and add more to society than music, drugs, and sports.

We already know you're dumb as **** and I don't think it's just because of your race... it surely has to do with culture also.

Kangz and sheeit

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      If the truth really is that the Egyptians, Yee of early medicine, architecture, written history, the libraries, and the rest of the things that they were known, looked far more North African/Nubian than any stretch of the Western European face that history has painted them with, it puts a lie to all of the nonsense about how terrible a waste of history Africa was and, more importantly, the lies that then came off of that (namely the fiat status of Western European ideals being the manifestation of what is best in man).

It's the same thinking behind why folks have held on so long to the blue-eyed, blonde-haired Jesus Christ; if you actually figure Jesus for what he would've actually looked like based on where it's been said that his story arose (a man likely not looking much different than the folks you see in Syria/Iraq), you immediately have the Western World asking a lot of serious questions that go to their value of self.

History, when more accurately told, throws a serious wrench in idea of the dominant hegemony of Western European ideals that has basically been the understanding for the last 2000 years.

Once you have truly great things coming from folks with clearly no ties to Western European values (be it the Egyptians of North Africa/Nubia, the Chinese and Japanese, the Semetic people's of the Middle East, the ancient indigenous kingdoms of the Americas, etc) folks rightfully begin to question everything.

Iran's right to be a player in their region (and why the Western World has largely backed antidemocratic monarchs instead), China's role in the world, and, more broadly, the impact of decisions made in the name of Western European wants has had on the broader world, among other questions, will all be brought into play and lead to some unpleasant conclusions.
                      The reason why jesus is portraid has blond hair and blue eyes is because west europeans have dominated the world for the past 2000 years.

Iran, China , India, ... dont have any rights to be dominant player in the world. If they want to become dominant players they have to fight for it.

Nobody gave west europeans the right to be dominant players, they fought for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X