Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-21-2014, 06:15 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
pacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 890,123,572.24
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - sugarsmosley 

The first fight that made me fall in love with boxing was Drederick Tatum vs Homer Simpson. Both were undefeated at the time and it was a pretty big fight, however the ending was pretty controversial.
pacmanis1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-21-2014, 08:07 PM #32
This One Can See

Quoted: 797 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 278,211,116,151,535.88
Total Points: 278,211,616,259,417.59
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

I've answered this one in the past. What made me a fan; undercards. After ordering my first series of PPV's I became intrigued by the guys who weren't stars and the guys who were up and coming. I wanted to know more about them. I knew I had to dig deeper lol.

I realized there was this whole world hidden from casual observers that was full of characters and storylines... Essentially what this all comes down to is the moment when you see Fighter A who you've been following and appreciating for years get in the ring with Fighter B who you've been following and appreciating for years. Surreal experience. There's nothing quite like it.

And the education it's given me... Wow. I'm literally more intelligent than I was before I became a boxing fan. I know more about the Universe and the laws of nature because of boxing. I know more about human potential because of boxing. I can't get philosophical or scientific without making a boxing analogy. I listen to people talk about things in sport or in life and I just shake my head. They're working with so little information...
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:15 PM #33
Phenomenal

Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
Box-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond reputeBox-Office has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,006,600,000,683,576.00
Thx - Scott.Weiland. a beer for a fellow khan fan - sugarsmosley No Message - Mike D Happy new year bro - jas los homos unite el fagche - El-Blonco 
Holding Your Own - 1hourRun Cheers to a good poster - Mike D lol @ the sig bro - FlatLine 

The glory of hearing the decision "AND THE NEWWW" at first. Now from interviews to countdown shows to post fight press damn conferences, pop culture references, so just about everything about it i love it.
Box-Office is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:53 PM #34
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4135 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,791,574,400,911,175,680.00
Total Points: 12,791,574,400,915,263,488.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
I've answered this one in the past. What made me a fan; undercards. After ordering my first series of PPV's I became intrigued by the guys who weren't stars and the guys who were up and coming. I wanted to know more about them. I knew I had to dig deeper lol.

I realized there was this whole world hidden from casual observers that was full of characters and storylines... Essentially what this all comes down to is the moment when you see Fighter A who you've been following and appreciating for years get in the ring with Fighter B who you've been following and appreciating for years. Surreal experience. There's nothing quite like it.

And the education it's given me... Wow. I'm literally more intelligent than I was before I became a boxing fan. I know more about the Universe and the laws of nature because of boxing. I know more about human potential because of boxing. I can't get philosophical or scientific without making a boxing analogy. I listen to people talk about things in sport or in life and I just shake my head. They're working with so little information...
I like this explanation. Great post A-wolf.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 06:00 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7666 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,727,211,454,153,655,058,432.00
Total Points: 37,751,251,748,953,555,730,432.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I love boxing because it is the only sport where it bares the soul of the competitors involved..
Watching holyfield vs bowe 1 or a castillo corrales,,, there is nothing better in all of sports
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 06:04 PM #36
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,821,465,006,357,094,400.00
Total Points: 17,821,465,006,357,336,064.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Canelo's snake.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 06:07 PM #37
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,821,465,006,357,094,400.00
Total Points: 17,821,465,006,357,336,064.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
I know more about the Universe and the laws of nature because of boxing.
This is going in my sig.

I'd love to hear what boxing taught you about the universe, though.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:39 AM #38
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4135 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,791,574,400,911,175,680.00
Total Points: 12,791,574,400,915,263,488.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀ringer View Post
Canelo's snake.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:03 AM #39
And Still!!!

Quoted: 1490 Post(s)
Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,951,759,392,372,277,248.00
Total Points: 32,951,759,927,145,611,264.00
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley No Message - J-champ No Message - Cinci Champ Good posters are hard to find around here, cheers. - BrometheusBob 
2017 was a great year - Nomadic Cha-ching - Nomadic 

watching ali and foreman marathons on espn classic was amazed
Cinci Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:38 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
GoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,405.41

My dad. My dad was always watching and talking boxing and still is. My whole childhood everything he ever tried to teach me about life came with a boxing analogy. He still does it lol. He tries to tell me to save my money-comes out in a boxing analogy about stamina. He tries to tell me about staying with one girl-he compares it to Chad Dawson changing trainers all the time and how it ruins him I swear.

I remember when I was getting a hard brush off from a girl and I was working up to mini-stalker level when I was like thirteen and my father sat me down and out came the boxing analogy. He's like "You don't have to be the lead puncher when you engage someone. Sometimes you've got to stay on the outside and let them overextend themselves and hunch over into your wheelhouse and BANG!" and I'm trying not to laugh but his enthusiasm for it always made me love it.

When I went into the gym he took me to and I realized how hard it actually was and all that was going on it was like I went from loving it because my dad loved it and it was something we could both be into to loving it for my own reasons and it was a whole new level of love. Everyone who is physically able should get their butt to a gym and experience it at least a little bit because it's a whole new appreciation for EVERYTHING you'll probably get. I'm not saying you *can't* appreciate it if you aren't able to do that, but it can sure help you get the fullest appreciation. But dad got me watching it and he got me doing it and I'm glad he did.

Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 03-23-2014 at 02:41 AM.
GoldenGloveLove is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, check hooks, dirk diggler uk, fan, irondamhanza, jrosales13, larryx, maniac310, new england, oscar de la hoya, puga, team vitaminas, thuggery, why?

User Tag List