Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If We Can Get Klitschko in March, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.
    Chisora was at his career highest weight in Fury's fight. Haye is a much more credible opponent VS Vitali.

Comment

Funny how once Vitali slows up and has 1 bad fight, and goes into campaigning people call him out. However he is even more of a beast than his brother, so if Smaug the Dragon comes out for Fury or Haye, I will PPV that.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
        Funny how once Vitali slows up and has 1 bad fight, and goes into campaigning people call him out. However he is even more of a beast than his brother, so if Smaug the Dragon comes out for Fury or Haye, I will PPV that.
        The truth is it wasn't just his last fight.

Honestly, to me Vitali has not looked like the Killer he used to be since his retirement in 2004.

Sure he has a couple of good performances, probably Arreola being the best, but if you look closer, Arreola was handily beaten by a small, average heavyweight in Adamek.

Chisora and Danny Williams were probably the same level of fighter, Vitali destroyed Williams, dropping him 4 times. He never even hurt chisora.

It's interesting to see Vitali face some of these young, big, in shape prospects, because I feel they are a cut above the 05'-10' "prospects" who were mostly obese, short guys like Arreola, who if they actually trained hard would be at cruiser, or even lower.

Price, Wilder, Pulev, Fury. All are better "prospects" than the sad dross in previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn73 View Post
          It's a bit off-topic but I am convinced that neither Fury nor Haye would survive a battle with Robert Helenius. And Helenius is still not ready for old Vitali. So no, Fury has no chance to win against Vitali. He would get knocked out and Haye would lose by UD.
          Hahahahhaa. The same Helenius who robbed Chisora? Who both Fury and Haye beat. Helenius is a nobody dude. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            Oh so you've seen an actual copy of the signed contract? You have inside info nobody else knows about here? Really, agreed to all slave terms?

Why should Vitali be 'scared', just tell me. If Haye goes toe to toe with Vitali, he will have to take punches from Vitali, and he will have to knock Vitali out, who has never been floored in his pro career.

The only one who's a coward is Haye.
            Do YOU have access to the contracts? You talk as if you have all the inside know-how of what went down, but you don't. You're nothing but a klit lover. Get over yourself, you don't know **** and you sound like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.
              You chat so much shit...

The Chisora that fought Fury and Helenius are two completely different fighters. He was 20 lbs lighter and had vastly improved his style against Helenius. Why mention McDermott? Fury is 1 - 1 against him and it's a joke he hasn't got an L on his record.

I like Fury but cannot wait to see him convulsing on the floor just to watch you & Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Do YOU have access to the contracts? You talk as if you have all the inside know-how of what went down, but you don't. You're nothing but a klit lover. Get over yourself, you don't know **** and you sound like an idiot.
                Well now that you ask, I do actually have inside info.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I'd sooner see a nice chap like Tyson Fury take old Vitali's title than the despicable con man David Haye.

Unlike Haye, Fury will be brave enough to fight Vitali in Kiev Ukraine, where Vitali says he wants to have his farewell fight.
                  Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  Bring it on, it's an attractive match up. Could be a good war as long as it lasts.

Look at these two Klit fluffers bigging up Fury to make Klitali's resume look good when he incinerates him.

Klitali smashes Fury within 2 rounds.
                  Last edited by Jedi Vader; 01-03-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

A one-armed Vitali beats Fury.

This is all talk. Fury want's nothing to do with the Klitschkos'; he'll wait until they retire.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      A one-armed Vitali beats Fury.

This is all talk. Fury want's nothing to do with the Klitschkos'; he'll wait until they retire.
                      Wlad won't retire for the next 3-4 years

Comment

Working...
                      X