Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-30-2020, 03:58 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
GGthelightningD is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,280.74
Default Need some advice.

Are there any amatuer or pro boxers here who started their career late? If so, how is it going?
GGthelightningD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:02 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20646 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 314,478.16
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGthelightningD View Post
Are there any amatuer or pro boxers here who started their career late? If so, how is it going?

most TOP fighters, with very few exceptions, started when they were a kid

it takes a lifetime to develop that kind of talent/mindset/instincts

there are exceptions, so you (or whoever)... should follow their heart and follow their dreams

to truly succeed, you would likely need to have something pretty special, like Deontay Wilder's frightening power... but look to someone like Sergio Martinez for inspiration
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:26 PM #3
Amateur

Thanks man. I have experiences in street fights, got knockdown in a cement road. Im 22 and the only thing I have is an explosive energy.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:34 PM #4

Quoted: 4404 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 105,855.01
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Thanks man. I have experiences in street fights, got knockdown in a cement road. Im 22 and the only thing I have is an explosive energy.
There are many heavyweights who started in their late 20s
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:41 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4284 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 99,884.95
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
I started in my early 20's. Street fights don't mean anything. It's easy to whip people who don't know how to fight.

You might think you have explosive energy. Then you'll get in there with someone who knows what they're doing.

Go down to a boxing gym and join. DO NOT think you're going to compete with any of the guys in there. Instead, learn how to box and take your time and focus.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 02:01 AM #6
Up and Comer

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Jamesfranklin is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,050.90

I started boxing when i was 20. It took much effort for getting better at boxing. I strictly followed my coach advises and followed a good diet plan.
Jamesfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:40 PM #7
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
There are many heavyweights who started in their late 20s
I'm probably between lightweight and welter. My height is 5'6 anf a half. I've read about Ray mercer. Thanks for the info man.

Last edited by GGthelightningD; 06-03-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:48 PM #8
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
I started in my early 20's. Street fights don't mean anything. It's easy to whip people who don't know how to fight.

You might think you have explosive energy. Then you'll get in there with someone who knows what they're doing.

Go down to a boxing gym and join. DO NOT think you're going to compete with any of the guys in there. Instead, learn how to box and take your time and focus.
I know man you get easily dropped by a guy who knows how to fight that's what happened to me when fought a guy who knows boxing way back 2015 I got dropped on a cement road the next thing I knew I was sitting next to a tree. I really want people to know my name someday and I want everyone who knows me to be proud of me. I wanted to compete in pro boxing so bad. Thanks for the advice man.

Last edited by GGthelightningD; 06-03-2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:51 PM #9
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesfranklin View Post
I started boxing when i was 20. It took much effort for getting better at boxing. I strictly followed my coach advises and followed a good diet plan.
That's great man. are you competing right now in amateur or pro boxing?
Old 06-03-2020, 04:16 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4284 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 99,884.95
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
I know man you get easily dropped by a guy who knows how to fight that's what happened to me when fought a guy who knows boxing way back 2015 I got dropped on a cement road the next thing I knew I was sitting next to a tree. I really want people to know my name someday and I want everyone who knows me to be proud of me. I wanted to compete in pro boxing so bad. Thanks for the advice man.
He didn't know how to fight.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends