Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently hiding in work rest room. AMA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently hiding in work rest room. AMA.

Been slaving in this kitchen since 9 in the morning. **** these putos. Not going anymore work.

Comment

Wait

Comment

lmfao start working for yourself. You have access to the internet obviously, theirs trillions of dollars up for grab, figure out a way to put your hand on some of it.

its easier than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
          Been slaving in this kitchen since 9 in the morning. **** these putos. Not going anymore work.
          haha

what set you off?

Comment

Did some white women make some fake rape allegations?

Comment

Find a new gig, bide your time, then tell your boss you quit. A toxic work environment steals your soul day by day. At BofA Merrill lynch, I had an epiphany. My job paid me a lot of money, but I was eating tons of crap. P4P I took so much crap for mistakes I didn’t create, but pointed out.

I realized, that I wasn’t the smart guy in the conference room. I often took on bigger challenges, expecting bigger rewards. My bonus’ went up slightly, but my bosses got big fat bonus’ and I got a pat on the head. But if a mistake occoured or a deadline missed, that pat on the head became a slap.

I’m trying my own thing now, I resigned last October, and my old boss asked me if I was ready to come back to my old job.

Comment

Working...
              X