Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are females allowed to shame short men with zero backlash? (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Golden rule: never underestimate short guys and old guys.

They'll be fine.

Comment

This became a big topic one year in South Korea. There was a university student that went on a popular T.V. show called "talking with the beauties" or some shlt like that, and she said men under 5'11" are losers.

The country lost it's shlt and they doxxed the hell out of her. Koreans are not even that short. I think they might be the tallest asians...but she received serious backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        How short is too short?
        2 inches......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          2 inches......

Last edited by COVID-19; 02-09-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
            you right, man. That's wrong.

I guess it's cause everybody seems to be in agreement that short guys aren't strong or something.

It ain't true, dawg. I'm short by US standards, and I've never met a man stronger than me. But that don't count for anything in the world of superficiality. Fat people are hated the worst, followed by ugly people, followed by short people.
            My dad always said about F ing tall women in bed we all become the same size

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Men have had it too good. There is payback going on right now. Give it a couple years & things will even out & women will catch more hell for dogging mfers then they are right now.

And there are some ladies who do bring this sh^t up now, but its not reached a critic mass yet.
              Good post, Panda, totally agree.

Comment

So what? Some like tall, short, thin, heavy, etc.

There is a pot for every lid.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  So what? Some like tall, short, thin, heavy, etc.

There is a pot for every lid.
                  I agree. but my point is people are being fired for calling someone fat. but females are wishing death on short guys and theres nothing condemning this behavior.

Comment

All men and women need to shame short men. They are an abomination unto society. When I see short men I am depressed for a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X