Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Tabs Tyson, Ali & Johnson as His Top 3 Best Heavyweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
    Rahman did when Lewis was unfocused and unprepared. They had an immediate rematch and Lewis knocked him out worse than Rahman did to him, it was brutal.
    As I've said, I'm not really a Wilder fan, more a Fury fan, I just think Joshua is ****.
    No I hear you bro and you are entitled to your opinion I would be a fool trying to convince you otherwise. Seeing is believing. You rate Fury highly so it would take AJ beating him for you to give AJ a bit of kudos which is fair enough. I didn’t rate Fury until I saw him outbox Wilder. However , a knockout is a knockout. Lewis got knocked out by a single punch and went to sleep. The same with McCall. It is possible to knock Lewis out that’s all I am saying. He is a great boxer and got his revenge but AJ based on Lewis being knocked out by single shots has a punchers chance at least

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      No I hear you bro and you are entitled to your opinion I would be a fool trying to convince you otherwise. Seeing is believing. You rate Fury highly so it would take AJ beating him for you to give AJ a bit of kudos which is fair enough. I didn’t rate Fury until I saw him outbox Wilder. However , a knockout is a knockout. Lewis got knocked out by a single punch and went to sleep. The same with McCall. It is possible to knock Lewis out that’s all I am saying. He is a great boxer and got his revenge but AJ based on Lewis being knocked out by single shots has a punchers chance at least
      Yeah well every other one of Lewis's opponents, many of whom were far better than Joshua, had a puncher's chance too, and they lost. Vitali, Holyfield, Tyson (yes I know he was a shell), Mercer, Ruddock would all beat Joshua imo.

Comment

Yeah well every other one of Lewis's opponents, many of whom were far better than Joshua, had a puncher's chance too, and they lost. Vitali, Holyfield, Tyson (yes I know he was a shell), Mercer, Ruddock would all beat Joshua imo.
        But surely not Rahman and McCall and they both beat Lewis .

Comment

It’s debatable to be honest. I don’t really rate McCall but I do rate Rahman a bit. He fought a lot of good HW of his era, maybe it’s because I don’t rate Joshua but I really can’t see him beating Lewis at any point, if they fight 10 times I see him losing 10 times. Maybe after the end of AJ career I would be able to rate him better than now, but from what I have seen he gets stopped by Lewis a prime Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            It’s debatable to be honest. I don’t really rate McCall but I do rate Rahman a bit. He fought a lot of good HW of his era, maybe it’s because I don’t rate Joshua but I really can’t see him beating Lewis at any point, if they fight 10 times I see him losing 10 times. Maybe after the end of AJ career I would be able to rate him better than now, but from what I have seen he gets stopped by Lewis a prime Lewis.
            Even an old Lewis but don’t tell apollocreed that I like winding him up. I might just post AJ beats Lewis up inside 3 rounds and see if he blocks me

Comment

I’d take the McCall who stopped Lewis and the Rahman who did to beat Joshua. All he has is power. Did you see him in the early rounds against Povetkin? He was being outboxed and hit almost at will.

Comment

Even an old Lewis but don’t tell apollocreed that I like winding him up. I might just post AJ beats Lewis up inside 3 rounds and see if he blocks me
                Haha I just saw this. I knew you were a troll!

Comment

Haha I just saw this. I knew you were a troll!
                  Lololololol

Comment

Nice, his stock just went up, though I would have it Ali, Tyson, Louis/Johnson

Comment

Lewis was losing on all three cards against Vit until the bs ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X