Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does testosterone affect the jaw only or the chin too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I bet kid has a weak ass chin, I can picture him getting knocked the **** out by the girls in his little sisters class.

the punch would go straight to his windpipe there is no chin to hit

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      You can naturally define your jaw and make it look more square naturally by losing bodyfat, diet changes, and chewing gum and clinching a mouth piece 3 to 4 times a week.

But if you have a slack weak jaw like this you cant improve it naturally at all

how didf u find my facebook u coont?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        You can get implants now If you are a slack jawed yokel.
        if you have an extreme slack jaw you will need to get jaw realignment surgery which is one of the most painful, you have to sip food through a straw and get an iv for nutrition for months and when the jaw finally heals up and you start chewing your muscles get tired quick like when you workout and you get doms, also if they dont align it correct you will feel extreme pain when clamping down and have to get it redone.

But if you have a regular or slightly narrow jaw you can get the jaw implants like Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise was one of the first to get it back in the mid 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          That old man is Jimmy Hill. He's the reason football players make millions. There used to be a maximum wage until he campaigned for it removed.

He did have the biggest banana chin i've ever seen though.

He put Jay Leno and Bob Hope to shame, this dude is a real life crescent moon

Comment

Let me guess that's why u slurp jizz

For the testosterone intake

Comment

if you have an extreme slack jaw you will need to get jaw realignment surgery which is one of the most painful, you have to sip food through a straw and get an iv for nutrition for months and when the jaw finally heals up and you start chewing your muscles get tired quick like when you workout and you get doms, also if they dont align it correct you will feel extreme pain when clamping down and have to get it redone.

But if you have a regular or slightly narrow jaw you can get the jaw implants like Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise was one of the first to get it back in the mid 80s.

great answers bro

who was the ****** child on the left?

Comment

So when do you start transitioning?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  So when do you start transitioning?
                  1st step I loose fat off my face

2nd step I try injections to see if it makes much difference

3rd step I strongly consider it if the injections make much difference if not I wont

Step 4 I make damn sure to get minimal procedures so I dont end up looking like a fps computer game character from 1998

Comment

Step 5 slay poooosey

Comment

I think Kutcher went a bit too far.

Comment

Working...
                      X