Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingScene
    DAZN’s plan understandably is to put pricing in place that’ll help build its base of sustained subscriptions.
    Here's an idea. Rather than focus on pricing, how about you offer quality fights that make it WORTH your pricing? Because I can recall only one such fight thus far and it's been quite a while...

Comment

• It'll go up again more sooner than later, just like your cable bill

Comment

• For any real boxing fan DAZN got even cheaper, its now 8$ per month or 99$ a year. A whole year of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          It’s cheaper for boxing fans who are currently subscribed for sure

Basically two ppv worthy fights over the course of a year makes it worthwhile compared to showtime
          Name 3 PPV worthy fights (let's not even talk about undercards) that will happen on DAZN this year, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Name 3 PPV worthy fights (let's not even talk about undercards) that will happen on DAZN this year, lol.
            Probably Canelo-Jacobs and Canelo-GGG III

Comment

• I told you guys to get your subscription in because the prices were going to go up. Thank god I'm grandfathered in.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                im kinda surprised many here are lost in this concept....

yes the price is doubled but for only those who would want to purchase only that month....

for example we know canelo fights on may 5th weekend so ordering the may 5th fight for canelo would only cost you $20.

$20!!!!!

if you buy for the whole year it comes out to $8.33 per month!
                thats hella cheap!!!!!

the real question is.....

How cheap are you!?
                $20 for almost literally one fight worth watching in an entire month? lol.

For the shows that DAZN has delivered to whomever has their app, there are far better ways to spend the $100.

Comment

• I'm assuming they won't people to pay upfront instead of picking and choosing month by month

Lots of people must have cancelled after Canelo v Fielding

Comment

• They must be hemorrhaging cash. Dazn = the New Moviepass.

Comment

• Anybody watching Mercito Gesta on DAZN/Facebook? Its effing brutal. Somebody put a camera in a corner and that's it.looks like nobody cares.

Comment

Working...
                      X