Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Current members can stick to 9.99 till March 2020

Still cheap considering how much of a rip off showtime ppvs are

People would pay for a few 70 fights per year but this is way cheaper
    That's what I wanted to hear

Comment

• im kinda surprised many here are lost in this concept....

yes the price is doubled but for only those who would want to purchase only that month....

for example we know canelo fights on may 5th weekend so ordering the may 5th fight for canelo would only cost you $20.

$20!!!!!

if you buy for the whole year it comes out to $8.33 per month!
      thats hella cheap!!!!!

the real question is.....

How cheap are you!?

Comment

• Originally posted by guyver8 View Post
        $40 to watch Canelo/Jacobs in May and Joshua/Miller in June, then unsubscribe (if you remember). Thats why they put the monthly price up now. Doubling their profits at a price that is still really good for fans. Especially if you are used to paying $75 to watch just Canelo on PPV.
        OR if you time it right, you can watch munguaiVShogan, rungvisaiVSestrada, prograisVSrelikh, caneloVSjacods, taylorVSbarynchyk, and joshuaVSmiller for the same $40

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          I ordered multiple ppvs a year. Usually 2 canelo’s 2 Pac’s when he was more active, and sometimes when a good fight would come up. Garcia/Spence for example.

I maybe in the minority here, but I am actually glad Dazn and ESPN+ have come along. To me it is cheaper and imo better content. Much better than when I had to pay for hbo, showtime, and several ppv’s. per year.
          Paying 20 bucks a month for majority of fights they put on is not going attract new subscribers Canelo/Joshua/ggg fights is when people subscribe to see, you going pay 20 bucks to see Andrade/miller/farmer etc if they not fighting a star?.... The other content is not worth even mentioning they show on there

Comment

• Not a good Idea.

DAZN hasn't released the number of subscriptions it currently has in the US.. This move will only serve to worsen those numbers...

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              100$ a year is still great value. I have no problem paying that.
              Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Mikey vs. Spence was $75.00.

For one ****ing, overrated fight that most of us knew was going to be an easy win for Spence.

DAZN is offering a full year's worth of content for $100.00.

These are some of the fights they have lined up, currently:
              -Estrada vs. Rungvisai on April 26th
              -Donaire vs. Tete & Prograis vs Relikh April 27th
              -Canelo vs. Jacobs May 4th
              -Barachynk vs. Taylor & Rodriguez vs Inoue May 18th
              -Briedis vs. Glowacki June 15th
              Only one of those fights is PPV quality. Everything else is HBO quality, which was cheaper than $20 & you got way more content besides boxing.

What people are complaining about is its only boxing. All other appsre cheaper and offer way more content.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                The $99.99 yearly plan is fine by me. But that number will scare a lot of new subscribers. Those that prefer the month to month plan are going to be scared from the new price point.

Those that are hardcore boxing fans and don't plan on unsubscribing anytime soon? Well, this new deal is actually better. So yeah, fair to say it doesn't bother me one bit.
                Yup if you are a boxing fan this is actually a better deal. This move to to try and protect themselves with folks ONLY subscribing for Canelo's fights then canceling after. So basically if you just watching Canelo fights will cost you 19.99 to order his fight. If you a boxing fan watching all year it costs you 8 bucks in change a month less then the 9.99 a month.

Comment

• Oh wow! I was doing the free trial and strongly considering keeping the subscription. Not for $20 tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    you cant be serious?????

DAZN is actually a pretty good streaming service for fights.....

they have boxing, proff pool, cricket, soccer, MLB, (idk why but) darts, and a slew of mma promotions such as:
                    bellator mma
                    combate americas (imo is up there with UFC)
                    KSW mma
                    Fight night global mma
                    EFC
                    and Road to FC

all that for $100/year

thats a really good deal honestly
                    Why the **** would I watch cricket or darts?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      im kinda surprised many here are lost in this concept....

yes the price is doubled but for only those who would want to purchase only that month....

for example we know canelo fights on may 5th weekend so ordering the may 5th fight for canelo would only cost you $20.

$20!!!!!

if you buy for the whole year it comes out to $8.33 per month!
                      thats hella cheap!!!!!

the real question is.....

How cheap are you!?
                      Better yet how broke are they??? 😂🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X