• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      We need more pics!
      I second this. I have a crush on your poosy Beer. Bish fine as fu#k.

Comment

• I have a cat that will not leave me alone. Probably my fault for giving in to her so much. Considering filing a restraining order against her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Honestly I'm not kidding my cat is mean as hell. She scratches everyone
          They have to be socialized. My son has one we are taking care of while he does an Army School. She was taken off the street...adorable kitty! My wife taught her to be held and now she does not scratch. I get up at 4 am and we hang out together, the two doggies, my treasures are still asleep lol.

Shes adorable B!

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I second this. I have a crush on your poosy Beer. Bish fine as fu#k.
            Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I have a cat that will not leave me alone. Probably my fault for giving in to her so much. Considering filing a restraining order against her.
            Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            They have to be socialized. My son has one we are taking care of while he does an Army School. She was taken off the street...adorable kitty! My wife taught her to be held and now she does not scratch. I get up at 4 am and we hang out together, the two doggies, my treasures are still asleep lol.

Shes adorable B!
            I'll upload some pictures when I get home, I just got her a new bag of catnip last night so this will be funny.

And she is much more mean now. She's like 5 years old and kind of grown and turned into a crazy *****

She doesn't attack me but she kills my girlfriend, friends lol.

I kind of find it funny.

Comment

I'll upload some pictures when I get home, I just got her a new bag of catnip last night so this will be funny.

And she is much more mean now. She's like 5 years old and kind of grown and turned into a crazy *****

I kind of find it funny.
              Haha an attack cat

Comment

I kind of find it funny.
                There is an article somewhere in cyberspace dealing with cat bites. No joke. There is a bacteria in a cat's mouth that getz driven deep into your body if a cat bites hard. If untreated it can lead to surgery. I'm not kidding.

Found it..

https://pets.webmd.com/cats/news/201...spitalizations

If your cat is biting, you should deal with it..

Comment

• Comment

I’m in love!

😻

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I’m in love!

😻
                      She is mean

Comment

Working...