Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo II Could Be a $1.5 Billion Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s funny, almost every dominant fighter has taken (1) fight too many at the wrong time. Floyd could regret taking that money. I remember when Roy fought Tarver the 2nd time. I thought he struggled a little in the 1st one and I was shocked when he got dropped like that. I remember how bad Leonard looked in the rematch with Hearns before the Camacho and Norris fights. Hopkins against Joe Smith. Ali against Leon Spinks, and later Holmes. Chavez against Randall and later against Oscar. Holmes against Michael Spinks. Holyfield against James Toney. The list goes on and on. I will say if Floyd comes back over 40 and beats a prime Canelo with power, convincingly, I will give him TBE. I doubt it though.

Comment

• Floyd could make some serious money rematching Pacquiao later this year and Canelo next year possibly in the new Raiders Stadium.... Floyd should capitalize on that! Easy 4-500million for both fights.

Comment

• DLH will do anything for money, greedy bastard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
          DLH will do anything for money, greedy bastard!!!
          Lol. De La Hoya devoted his later life in Canelo, as did BHop. Had any of these greats had egos or jealousy they would’ve coasted Canelo as Floyd has done with Davis. De La Hoya and BHop helped Canelo make money, and they couldn’t fight for him in the ring. That’s loyalty, team ... strength and honor.

Comment

• ...Canelo is Golden Boys' biggest cash cow, and they'll do anything to keep him making money for them...anything, and that's greed.
            Last edited by BestPR; 03-04-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
              Oscar is an embarrassment to the sport .Everyone knows Canelo is at his peak and Floyd is finished .This idiot is garbage.
              but I'll tell you one thing brosky.. Floyd gives clenelo alvaroids a beating.. even now!!!!!

Comment

• Lol no it wouldn't

Comment

• canelo is waaaay too big for floyd now.

Unless floyd drains him

Comment

• Rot in jail woman beater back foot chimp!

Comment

• Mayweathers still active so why not? Its a better fight thsn watching him against berto mcgregor and nagasaki. His fans seem terrified of him being the underdog for once?

Comment

Working...
                      X