• Show
Clear All

• Luis Nery signs with PBC/Al Haymon

He'll debut under PBC on the Spence vs Garcia PPV Undercard

At 118 or 122?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      At 118 or 122?
      Hopefully 122. Tired of his BS at 118. And this way they can set up a fight for him against Rigo maybe?

Comment

This has been rumored for a while. And Zanfer is playing this perfect. Signing their guys to every network that makes the most sense. Uzcategui was rumored to sign with the PBC as well but not sure if that ended up happening or not. I'm sure Haymon would still like to have him despite the loss. Could match up with Benavidez/Dirrell winner still. Could take Estrada to DAZN where SSR is at and possibly Chocolatito. Berchelt is doing his thing with ESPN, though I want to see him get in with Davis soon. Want a shootout? You will get one in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

This has been rumored for a while. And Zanfer is playing this perfect. Signing their guys to every network that makes the most sense. Uzcategui was rumored to sign with the PBC as well but not sure if that ended up happening or not. I'm sure Haymon would still like to have him despite the loss. Could match up with Benavidez/Dirrell winner still. Could take Estrada to DAZN where SSR is at and possibly Chocolatito. Berchelt is doing his thing with ESPN, though I want to see him get in with Davis soon. Want a shootout? You will get one in that fight.
          That's why I like Zanfer they don't really play petty politics I heard the plan with Berchelt was fight with Loma this year

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
            He'll debut under PBC on the Spence vs Garcia PPV Undercard
            Yessss!!! This guy is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
              That's why I like Zanfer they don't really play petty politics I heard the plan with Berchelt was fight with Loma this year
              Yeah, that has been a rumored fight. And if so, then definitely nothing wrong with that. Though Arum said that's a potential PPV fight and the sake of sanity, I hope he was just talking BS lol.

But if Lomachenko drops down to 130 after Crolla? Then the Berchelt fight makes all the sense in the world.

Zanfer is the best no doubt man. Fat Dan tried to say he was taking all his guys to ESPN, but that obviously has proven to be untrue. He's doing what is best for his clients no doubt. That's the power of having no backing from a US network and being able to sell his fighters to the highest bidder and to networks that have that particular weight class.

Comment

Props to Zanfer for keeping it 100.

Comment

Working...
                X