Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
    Joshua quit. He actually quit.
    Agreed... Seemed like he spat out his mouthpiece and purposely ignored the ref when asked if he wants to continue.

Comment

• I had a feeling this was going to happen. Wilder, Joshua and all involved drug this out way too long and now everyone misses the money train lol.

Ruiz is a Haymon guy so I wonder if the unification will be easier to make now.

Comment

• FAT BOY defeats muscle junkie. You can't grow muscle on your chin!!

LMAOOOO Eat a dick Eddie Hearn!

Comment

• looooool ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            I want AJ fans to explain this. He was supposed to beat Wilder?!
            lol beyonce wilder was too chicken shiiet to fight aj somebody else beat him to the punch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Worick View Post
              Lol danm. Ruiz proved everyone wrong. Where does joshua go from here?
              Immediate rematch?

Comment

• The trainer is rubbish really. How could AJ try to fight on the back foot when he is the bigger guy? I don't think he trained at all, he was busy doing interviews. AJ wasn't there.

Comment

• So if social media was around when Douglas beat Tyson, the same would have been said. Obviously going to be a rematch, and Joshua will take Ruiz Jr apart because he'll be hungrier than ever. Taking nothing away from Ruiz who hit Joshua with some good shots, especially that one flush on the temple.

Every good fighter has to lose at some point.

Comment

• Where are my medals guys? I was the only vote for Ruiz by KO yesterday?

Comment

• Eddie Hearn is all like:

Comment

Working...
                      X